SENIOR MANAGER BUSINESS CONSULTING
SENIOR MANAGER BUSINESS CONSULTING
EPAM SYSTEMS PTE. LTD.
- Job Category
- Information Technology
- Job level
- Contract type
- Permanent, Full Time
- S$11000 - S$16000
EPAM is among the fastest growing technology firms globally with over 41,100 EPAMers (88+ locations & 25 countries) with inspiring careers from day one. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. Our multi-disciplinary teams combine deep business expertise and top-notch platform engineering knowhow with design thinking, data science, emerging technology solutions, Agile delivery model, and tools and frameworks for optimizing performance. We are passionate consultants, orchestrators, designers, architects and engineers who enable our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions, business-led transformation while navigating successfully through change.
Here at EPAM, we are expanding our global Financial Services Consulting practice. The growth we are experiencing is driving the need for transformation consultants (various levels) across the Financial Services industry who are aspiring to join a vibrant, growing business and dynamic team culture. We cover Wealth & Asset Management, Insurance, Retail Banking, Capital Markets, Payments, and emerging Neobanks / digital FS firms. At EPAM, you can make a difference. We are entrepreneurial. We enable our people to take ownership and responsibility in setting the direction for all of our practices.
This Senior Manager position is part of EPAM’s Financial Services Consulting based in Singapore. The primary responsibilities for this role include leading consulting project execution and supporting business development with subject matter expertise and consulting skills.
You will support consulting capability in Banking and Wealth Management and the wider FS sector from pre-sales opportunities, client conversations, proposals, and throughout the project lifecycle from strategic consulting execution to enabling engineering services pull-through. Leverage your domain subject matter expertise, consulting skills and “hands-on” experience to deliver advisory services in support of technology enabled business change and greenfield digital native business models. Support with developing the narrative around key banking/ capital markets transformation themes and staying at the forefront of disruption trends shaping the industry. You will be an ambassador for change, help solve business and operational challenges while supporting client ambitions. Bring your domain knowledge within multi-disciplinary teams comprising of various roles e.g. strategic envisioning, User / CX service design, business & technical architecture modelling, digital transformation, target operating modelling, business-driven technology and software engineering, data analytics, and intelligent automation solutions.
You will take on important project delivery roles, working multi-disciplinary / agile and facing off with stakeholders while fostering client relationships in close alignment with Business Development and Account Management teams. You will support EPAMs participation in conferences, development of thought leadership, value propositions and recruiting.
- 10+ years minimum combined industry and consulting experience (minimum of 2+ years at a Manager level) in a “Big-4” and / or recognized consultancy boutiques / system integrators
- Possess deep expertise and experience in wealth management / capital markets, with broad FS business domain knowledge
- Experience/ understanding of investment products (equity, bonds, funds, others), processes and entities involved in the trade lifecycle for different products in Singapore/ major Asian markets will be highly advantageous; understanding of related technology, platforms, and emerging technology solutions (eg Blockchain) will be a bonus
- Solid consulting execution experience e.g. strategy, business cases, target operating models, service / process design, business architecture modelling, workshop facilitation, project planning, project/ product management
- Experience in supporting business development by providing domain expertise, consulting methodology know-how, preparing proposals, developing value propositions, and presentations to senior client executives
- Knowledge / experience with innovations in banking/ FinTech, ability to grasp and discuss on market dynamics in FS market, ability to build and present EPAM’s point of view on current/e emerging hot topics/ trends in business/ technology
- Bachelor's / Master's university degree plus additional relevant professional and /or educational credentials
- Strong problem-solving abilities and creative thinker combined with a high emotional intelligence
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary business and IT team compositions & cultures under time pressure
- Robust project management methodology, familiar with agile, manage risks and mitigation actions, and experience with dispersed project team environments
- Advanced communication and presentation skills. English language fluency
Your application has been successfully submitted.