INFOSYS LIMITED SINGAPORE BRANCH
- Job Category
- Information Technology
- Job level
- Contract type
- S$8000 - S$10000
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
If your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you.
1. Roles and Responsibilities:
· Lead a team of more than 30 members and perform task allocation to the team. Conduct performance appraisals for reporting team members.
· Engage in third-party vendor interactions.
· Ensure that all the services under him/her are delivered by adhering to the agreed SLA/KPIs. Define and implement Service Improvement plans.
· Oversee Demand management, Incident & Change management, Problem management and Service Level Management activities in the service.
· Implement automations in the service resulting in effort and cost savings. Drive continuous service improvements activities in the service.
· Have regular forums to connect with client to discuss on day-to-day operational topics. Conduct Team meetings regularly.
· Engage in problem management process for root cause determination & permanent corrective action.
· Plan and oversee life cycle management activities(e.g. patching and upgrade activities)
· Leading the activities of Quarterly Maintenance weekends ensuring successful recovery of all the systems post activity.
· Experience working on RFPs (solutions / estimates) for infrastructure services.
· Driving automation using state-of-art automation platforms.
2. Skills /Competencies:
a. Essential Skills:
· Wireless Networking (CISCO,ARUBA,MERAKI)
· Network Routing/Switching, Cisco Prime, Cisco ISE
· AAA,DNS/DHCP/IPAM, Proxy
· Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
b. Preferred skills:
c. Additional Skills:
· Excellent customer interfacing skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.