ACCENTURE PTE LTD
- Job Category
- Consulting, Information Technology
- Job level
- Contract type
- Permanent, Full Time
- S$11500 - S$23000
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
· Implementation of the Avaloq banking system including writing technical and/or business specifications
· Designing and developing interfaces and add-on solutions
· Parameterisation and customisation of various business modules
· Enhancing overall concepts, evaluating business impacts and training end -users
· Provide risk, quality and test management (strategy and planning, testing activities, migration planning)
· University degree or equivalent in Engineering or Finance
· A practical knowledge of relational databases (ideally Oracle) and/or other programming languages (SQL, Java, etc.) would be an asset
· Experience with Banking/Financial Service industry would be preferred
· Willingness to work and travel internationally at clients’ premises on long-term projects
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a good command of written and spoken English.
· Minimum of 2-years work experience, ideally in consulting, IT or with banking of financial applications
· Knowledge of Avaloq would be a clear advantage
Why Join us:
You will have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.