Bank Admin Executive (MNC/TRADE FINANACE/LOA
Bank Admin Executive (MNC/TRADE FINANACE/LOAN)
Looking for a bank admin executive
A leading MNC Bank
- Adecco is partnering our client, one of the world's largest financial services organizations
- We are looking for a bank admin executive
- The role will start out as a 12 months contract (renewable)
- Candidates who are immediately available/ able to start work within short notice will be preferred
- Office Location: CBD
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in Administration or Banking Operations department, preferable in Trade Finance/Loans areas, supporting team Business
- Preferred (not mandatory) Product knowledge in the Trade Finance Business, including Letters of Credit, Documentary collection, Guarantees, Financing products,
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English.
- Excellent team worker, willing to contribute to team work, and ability to cover other colleagues.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Scanning of all Trade Finance documents to Outsourced Processing Centre
- Record of all scanned documents
- Filing according to product (Outstanding & Closed files)
- Archiving documents to Warehouse
- Monitoring and Sorting all Export New Bills
- Preparing the bills for courier dispatch
- Monitoring acceptances and filing all advices
- Retrieving and Sorting all settled transactions
- Record and distribute all Incoming/ Outgoing SWIFTs , preparing for files, including Letters of credits, collections etc.
- Tracing for Outstanding transactions with Outsourced Processing Centre.
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA Licence Number: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1988872
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
The Adecco Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Reference number JN -042021-57419_161977353010182