How would you react if there is an opportunity to work in a reputable Electric Vehicle manufacturing company with a global footprint? Due to business expansion, the company is looking for a robotics engineer.
- Analyze data related to robots and Improve the manufacturing process
- Examine structure for automation and monitor workload, lead time and machine learning record to reduce the imbalance of work schedule
- Provide predictive maintenance information by monitoring the status of robots
- Update and Manage records of H/W, S/W, and parameter
- Manage modification records and parameter of automation items/models/specification related program
- Develop manufacturing technique documents / standard operation procedure / robot program modification plan in response to the changes in cell automation assembly process and manufacturing technique
- Allocate work schedule and calculate CYCLE TIME by each manufacturing process
- Plan schedules of teaching/handing tasks, manage applied robot equipment and the changes in manufacturing techniques
- Simulate and manage mass production to manufacturing new model (CPS production pre-verification)
- Devise and develop automative the manufacturing techniques based on advanced robotics technology
- Examine efficient operation schemes of manufacturing process in relation to machine learning
- Program and teach robots in response to automation using additional functions (robot position correction, etc.)
- BS in robotics or equivalent (academic background in industrial robot / co-bot / cartesian robot preferred)
- Total 3~5 years of experience in manufacturing process, robot-based manufacuturing technique development, robot teaching, and data analysis
- Technical skills in examining manufacturing technique and conducting DPA (Digital Process Automation) using AutoCad, CATIA
- Technical skills in analyzing data on automation structure, workload, lead time, and machine learning records
- Understanding in manufacturing process optimization
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Raymond Low Jun Hao
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R2094211
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
The Adecco Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Reference number JN -042021-55803_161728472947355