How would you react if there is an opportunity to work in a reputable Electric Vehicle manufacturing company with a global footprint? Due to business expansion, the company is looking for a robotics engineer.
- Analyze cobot task analysis to maximize the efficiency of cooperation.
- Allocate tasks optimally by analyzing workload, weight, and function.
- Conduct cobot programming according to the changes in equipment/manufacturing technique/specification.
- Add specification and work direction, Full-proof programming.
- Inform working load and work move.
- Manage work sequence and C/TIME.
- Respond to cobot gripper design/common use.
- Conduct simulation on collaborative workability between cobot and operator.
- Verify connectivity of smart manufacturing assistance system (electronic work order, neckband, etc.).
- Maintain and Improve Hardware / Software.
- Manage cobot data and Monitor operation status.
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Total 3~5 years of experience in developing and implementing robot/cobot Software algorithm and framework
- Experience in operating manufacturing process using cobot and analyzing data
- Technical skills in examining manufacturing technique and conducting DPA using AutoCad, CATIA
- Technical skills in analyzing data created from co-bot
- Understanding in manufacturing process optimization
- Understanding in software algorithm and framework
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Raymond Low Jun Hao
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R2094211
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
The Adecco Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Reference number JN -042021-55804_161728470929106