Job Reference BBBH98953_1619400349
- Act as an enabler for the effective functioning of a software development team using Agile Methodology.
- Is also a custodian for the Agile process and ensures all scrum processes are used as intended.
- Protects the team, removes barriers to successful implementation, and keeps them focused on the task at hand.
- Helps the Product Owner maximize productivity. Maintain the backlog and release plans, publish reports to ensure the product owner is updated about the team s progress.
- Bring subject matter expertise in the area of SAP MDG F Master Data Governance for Finance.
- Should have some background knowledge of General Ledger and Financial Reporting.
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Degree in IT and other related discipline
- Excellent exposure and experience as a SCRUM Master
- Well-versed in SAP Finance Master Data Governance
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697