Principal, Product Management
Principal, Product Management
Principal, Product Management The Markets FX Product group sits within the wider Markets FX (FX) organization. The FX organization is organized into 3 groups: FX Program Trading, FX Sales & Trading, and FX Platforms. The product organization sits side by side with these businesses providing the product & business development functions.
FX Program Trading (FXPT) incorporates the Custody FX programmatic execution business, as well as the Segregated Execution trading desk. The Custody FX product is focused on providing rules based FX execution as an outsourced service for custody related activity.
FX Sales & Trading incorporates BNYM FX trading desks globally including eFX as well as the high touch Sales organization.
The FX Platforms group incorporates the FX Prime Brokerage (FXPB), FX Overlay and FX Payment businesses.
The FX product team is organized globally with personnel in London, New York, Singapore and Hong Kong, with 2 co-heads based in London and New York.
The Bank seeks an experienced product manager in FX to work in the Markets FX Product group based in Singapore. The Product Manager will be primarily focused on the FXPT business but expected to stretch across all business lines within the APAC region.
- Manage and own business change within the APAC region for FX PT and other initiatives
- Work closely and collaboratively with key partners in technology, operations, legal, compliance, control, networks, operational risk and Custody product
- Act as technology product owner and own technology book of work related to initiatives, drive change and challenge partners to solve complex problems in a commercially reasonable time frame
- Constantly strive to make process improvements, efficiency and institute automation as a norm
- Work closely with functional business heads, functional product leads and regional heads to formulate product roadmaps and own delivery
- Execute business plan/strategy for functional area
- Become regional SME in FX PT
- Become regional SME in local APAC regulations
- Assist Sales as SME in communications to existing clients and prospective clients
- Become key partner for Custody Product in the region
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in the investment services industry, preferably with a background in FX, in either a technology or product capacity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work without close supervision, organize, manage and prioritize work
- Well organized and able to work under pressure in order to meet tight deadlines
- Analytical thinking and problem solving ability
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word
- General understanding of technology incorporated within the FX lifecycle
- Good understanding of technology concepts and uses e.g. FIX, APIs, OMSs, databases etc
- Preferably experience working within an agile environment
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-
Job: Global Markets
Internal Jobcode: 70236
Requisition Number: 2104886