How would you react if there is an opportunity to work in a reputable eCommerce company with a global footprint? Due to business expansion, the company is looking for a web developer.
- Designing and implementing the Web Application.
- Work closely with UI/UX and Ops to take art concept, mockup, wireframes and animation models from the concept to the implementation.
- Developing and implementing new features, functionality and Webservices as parts of Ecommerce solutions
- Work in an Agile team to design, develop and maintain web applications
- Design and implement real-time API and batch processes for integrating with external systems.
- Strong understanding of PHP 5.6, 7+ back-end development
- Solid Experience using repositories such as GIT
- Experience in MYSQL 5.7+
- Experience with REST API.
- Experience with MVC framework
- Interested applicants, please send your resume to email@example.com with your current and expected salary.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Raymond Low Jun Hao
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R2094211
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
The Adecco Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Reference number JN -042021-57038_161922644078228