- Manage and facilitate defining requirements and designing applications infrastructure solution to meet business process and application requirements.
- Operate independently to gather requirements, providing solution design and solution approval from client.
- Provide costing, response development and operations support.
- Understanding of IT related services and processes and the governance that encompasses them.
- Analytical ability and attention to detail with the ability to deep dive when required.
- Able to prioritise what technologies and services have more significance in the infrastructure over others and understanding and defining the technology stack.
- Ability to investigate to understand the full flow of a process or technology service from end to end through the OSI model.
- Documentation and diagrammatic skills, rationalization and concise descriptive skills.
- Ability to track and know where they are in the process.
- Comfortable working in a large team and being able to take the initiative and manage their on tasks and objectives, while having the confidence to ask for assistance and direction when require
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or any related discipline
- Excellent Infrastructure / Technical Architecture experience sought for a large-scale, customized best of breed technologies environment.
- Around 5-8 years Infra / TA / Network implementation experience required.
- Knowledge and experience in solutioning large scale infrastructure architecture (Compute, storage, backup, network architecture)
- On Premise Infrastructure management Windows and Linux Administration
- Infrastructure security architecture
- Networking knowledge, WAN and LAN architecture.
- Knowledge and understanding of various protocols (TCP, UDP, HTTP).
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547