- marketing or proposal writing
- Adobe Creative
- Prepare high quality, customized Request for Proposal (RFP), Request for Information (RFI) responses and presentations
- Build and maintain robust Q&A database and customize presentation slides for client facing pitches. Ensure consistency and compliance with global and regional standards
- Effectively convey information about products and services, managing multiple revisions, edit and re-edit proposal sections as needed, ensuring that proposals maintain a consistent tone and aesthetic
- Conduct research on the information included in response documents, by conducting interviews with product partners, attending meetings and trainings
- Update and maintain presentation contents in database and Collaborate site for Regional and Country Sales teams. Undertake continuous improvement of presentation layout
- Be familiar with departments positioning and marketing materials to effectively incorporate contents into database.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Up to 5 years business experience in sales, marketing or proposal writing, or experience in financial services, product marketing experience in major financial institutions
- Experience and a keen enthusiasm in designing
- Strong MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel essential
- Fluency in English
- Able to meet deadlines and work both independently and in groups
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite applications (InDesign and Illustrator)
- SharePoint or Jive/Collaborate knowledge preferred
- Proficiency in Mandarin at business level
- Prepare your updated resume (include your current salary package with dull breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All the best!
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
The Adecco Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Reference number JN -042021-56880_161906563462724