Senior Compliance Manager
Senior Compliance Manager
SGD8,000.00 - SGD15,000.00 / month
Our client is a well-established and major player in the insurance industry. They are looking for a senior Compliance professional to join their team.
* Identify business centric solutions to complex strategic projects and initiatives within the framework of the regulatory regime which would cut across many areas of regulatory regimes for insurers, Financial Advisers, and capital markets
* Proactive identification of risks emanating from business and identifying workaround/innovative ways to mitigate risks with minimal impact on Business
* Work independently and brief the Team Lead to address requirements with regulators to secure the interests of the business as much as possible including proactive timely identification and risk mitigation discussion with regulator to minimize regulatory ire.
* Provide value adds on business proposal and projects within the compliance framework and help simplify requirements
* Ensure proactive approach is taken to identification of Financial Crime and Regulatory Compliance risk change and potential impacts on business.
* Continuous review for appropriateness of framework to monitor regulatory compliance developments impacting the business.
* Assist in program implementation to quantify impacts and implement actions to address, manage and mitigate impacts of regulatory changes on the business.
* Implement as required market product suitability, sales and staff remuneration policies and systems that ensure that business exposure to financial crime compliance regulatory compliance and reputational risks is managed, in a practical and effective manner, including efficient and reasonable deployment of resources and an understanding of the business operations and needs.
* Constantly identify innovative/creative solutions and enhance interpretational skills in order to ease regulatory requirements and implement complex /challenging business proposals.
* Strong communication and working relationship with stakeholders.
* Influence business and other stakeholders for smooth implementation of RC/FCC requirements and ensuring compliance with Group and local regulatory requirements.
* Engage with senior management and business stakeholders to provide proactive and business driven solutions within the compliance framework.
* Enhance visibility and network beyond business colleagues to colleagues in other group entities and in the industry in order to enhance visibility for business requirements, identify best practices as well as business solutions
* Degree holder preferably with a legal background with strong experience in regulatory and financial crime compliance, prior experience with large insurance companies, Financial Advisory firms /or financial institutions
* Significant experience in the financial services industry particularly handling compliance advisory across a wide spectrum of activities involving licensing requirements for Financial advisory firms/ distribution of Life Insurance, Unit Trust, other investment products.
* Demonstrate leadership on Regulatory & financial crime Compliance matters through proactive identification of compliance requirements and solution driven advisory to the senior management team.
* Extensive experience and understanding of the local regulatory environment in Singapore pertaining to RC and FCC including
* Ability to demonstrate adherence to, internal controls and will implement the Group compliance policy by adhering to all relevant processes/procedures.
* Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, with experience of dealing with stakeholders at all levels including the capacity to articulate the case for risk management and policy in the language of business.
* Experience of dealing with regulatory matters and confident interaction with Regulators.
* Experience of working within a matrixed environment preferred including reporting internationally.
* Excellent negotiation & influencing skills with the ability to engage diverse set of audience both internal as well as external.
* Experience with internal audit function would be an added advantage.
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number Ref No GO11756135, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half International Pte Ltd. Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence No.: 07C5595 | Gabriela De Brito Lopes Prestes Oxby EA Registration no.: 1989404
Reference : 67020-0011756135
Specialisation : Project consulting
Your application has been successfully submitted.