Service Engineer (Genset | Diesel Engine)
How would you react if there is an opportunity to work in a reputable Power System company with a global footprint? Due to business expansion, the company is looking for a Service Engineer.
- Troubleshoot industrial generators, marine engines, electrical systems and equipment to ascertain the cause of malfunction or breakdown.
- Offer alternative solutions to problems and provide relevant costing should replacement of parts be required.
- Assist in the installation of industrial generators, marine engines, electrical systems and equipment after repair or overhaul is completed.
- Assist in commissioning of industrial generators and/or engines, electrical system and equipment to ensure proper functioning upon completion of installation.
- Conduct testing of the company's products.
- ITE / Diploma / Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- 2 to 3 yrs experience in servicing of Control Switch Gear and equipment like AC & DC alternators and circuits
- Knowledge of electronics and automation is an added advantage
- Class 3 Driving license preferred
- Must be prepared to work beyond normal working hours
- Willing to travel on short notice
- Interested applicants, please send your resume to email@example.com with your current and expected salary.
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Raymond Low Jun Hao
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R2094211
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
The Adecco Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.