Through our internship program, you will gain first-hand experience with an industry leader in the refining and petrochemical industry. While working on challenging projects, you will learn about our different business lines and gain practical skills that will be useful in your career. In addition to job-specific training, you will have a supervisor / mentor to provide support and feedback throughout the attachment.
Application opens for 2021 Summer and 2H (6-month internship) (July - December 2021)
You will gain exposure to different spectrum of the commercial job family which may include:
• Market research and economic evaluation for long-term business planning
• Market studies of countries, competitors, or segments for strategic market development
• Optimization studies and implementation of innovative strategic solutions
You will have the opportunity to lead and support some of the following technical activities:
• Monitoring troubleshooting and optimization
• Improvement initiatives and programs
• Design and projects
We thank you for your interest in ExxonMobil.
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Follow us on Facebook: fb.com/exxonmobilsgjobs