We are looking to grow our developer community and increase the number of people developing apps in APAC.
Adecco is partnering with a company providing open source platform solutions.
- Build networks with customer and partner tech teams and use these relationships to raise awareness of company, increase adoption.
- Immerse yourself in the developer community and reach a broader audience by talking in events, answering questions, running great demos, and creating cool sharable components that support developer needs.
- Work closely with customer success, field marketing, product marketing, and product management teams, while speaking from the developer point of view and using qualitative and quantitative data, to help create an experience that enables developers to become productive almost immediately.
- Work with the Community team to ensure that developers have a flawless onboarding and user experience.
- Contribute videos, how-tos, and examples to help developers learn to solve problems or learn new approaches to development.
- Can demo the platform with empathy to a tech-savvy audience and help them understand it in their context.
Skills & Qualifications
- Web or mobile development background
- Unabated passion for technology and willingness to master company.
- A propensity for action that gets you talking directly with the community and asking lots of questions to understand developers deeply.
- Excellent presentation, listening, and writing skills.
- Empathy and unique ability to understand customer needs.
- At least 5 years of web or mobile software development, advocacy, training, or customer success experience
- Availability to travel worldwide up to 50%, when allowed.
- Fluency English, written and spoken (mandatory)
If interested, you can click on "Apply here" or write an e-mail to [email protected] with your updated resume.
NOTE: - Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted back.
Asha Yadav| EA LIcence No.91C2918 | Personnel Registration No. R1876730
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
The Adecco Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.