Office 365 Admin
Office 365 Admin
We have recently upgraded our Microsoft Office 2007 to Microsoft Office 365. We require an IT support for 2 to 3 years to support the team in system administration of Office 365 and Microsoft Azure.
Adecco is partnering with a Local group
Job Description for Contract Staff
- System support and administration for Microsoft Office 365 suite of services (which includes, but is not limited to, outlook, Teams, SharePoint, Productivity Suite) on our desktop and mobile devices. This requires Level 1 support for ~2300 employees, troubleshooting, extraction of logs and providing advice on possible root causes, escalation of issues to our vendors and ensure closure of issues, perform system configurations and testing whenever there are new features or business/ security requirements. There may be a need to assist users to perform some data migration from on-premise system or harddisks to SharePoint.
- System support and administration for Microsoft Azure. Assist in onboarding/offboarding and account creation for employees. The Contract Staff may also be required to assist in integration of Azure to new systems for Single Sign On purpose.
- The Contract Staff may be required to take on the support of other corporate systems, e.g. Docusign, Active Directory, End User Computing. If required, training will be provided in these additional areas.
- Supports team in project management, which includes participating in technical discussions, processing of payment, putting up approval papers, arranging of discussions, disseminating project information to project stakeholders, monitoring the achievement of project activities on behalf of the project manager, developing and maintaining project deliverables under the direction of the project director, and gathering and inputting data into databases.
- This is a Mon-Fri 830am till 6pm job. However, due to the ops nature, the Contract Staff is required to respond to issues after office hours.
- Minimally Diploma in Information Technology
- Good knowledge and prior experience in Microsoft Office 365 and Azure is a must. Prior experience in managing end-to-end implementation of Office 365 and data migration would be considered favorably
- Independent worker, meticulous and can work with minimum supervision
- Experience in managing projects is an added advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Pleasant and collaborative personality as we need to handle many end users and VIP on daily basis
If interested, you can click on "Apply here" or write an e-mail to [email protected] with your updated resume.
NOTE: - Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted back.
Asha Yadav| EA LIcence No.91C2918 | Personnel Registration No. R1876730
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
The Adecco Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.