Save this job
HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Industrial Designer in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Designs portions of the industrial design for physical hardware products and systems based on established design principles and in accordance with design strategy, practices, and guidelines.
- Translates established ideas and new designs into project artifacts, such as sketches, storyboards, prototypes, and models
- Develops and implements portions of industrial design plans, changes, specifications, and reusable design elements for new and existing products.
- Collaborates and communicates with internal and outsourced development partners on industrial design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other designers and internal and outsourced design and development partners to develop holistic, high- quality design solutions for low to moderately- complex projects, products, and services.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Industrial or Product Design or equivalent.
- Typically 2-4 years experience.
- Experience with and understanding of design principles, theories, and concepts.
- Understanding and use of 2-D and 3-D CAD tools and software packages.
- Ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding and experience in implementing and creating sketches, storyboards, models, and prototypes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate industrial design data, design proposals and product specifications and negotiate options.
HP is a Human Capital Partner – we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore.