Save this job
HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Operations Supervisor in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Responsible for manufacturing and remanufacturing activities for multiple product lines, ensuring that performance (inventory, cost, etc.) meets regional business requirements.
- Manages a team of technicians leads and coordinates daily activities.
- Responsible for hiring, setting and monitoring of annual performance plans, coaching, and career development; ensures that the proper tools are in place to support the team and the processes.
- Ensures the delivery of products and services that meet the performance metrics defined by next level management.
- Prepares monthly performance reports.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an operations function.
- Minimum 1 year supervisory experience
- Strong knowledge of factory floor, material or warehouse management systems and Microsoft Office suite.
- Knowledgeable of country specific legislative and regulatory compliance (e.g., import and export regulations; trade restrictions, EH&S).
- Good qualitative and quantitative analytics and data modelling skills.
- Good project management & people management skills.
- Partnering skills (e.g. improving the day-to-day performance of internal and/or 3rd party partners).
- Familiarity with Lean Sigma or Quality Improvement methodologies.
HP is a Human Capital Partner – we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore.
Your application has been successfully submitted.