Analyst, Database Marketing
Analyst, Database Marketing
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd
Database Marketing team is the team that support the offers/promotions/events, focus on the behavior and patterns based on the past data then make on flight decision and execution. The proposed strategies and execution that optimizes the campaign efficiency and revenue driven through different business units by performing the following:
- Work with different business units to provide data support to drive CRM engagement
- High Level Summary report from various database to identify and manage the campaign target list based on different strategy proposal
- Manage campaign and its communication process from end to end with strong commitement that the communication fulfills the compliance requirement
- Track campaign response with timely report to establish the common understanding of various operation department on progress.
- Analyze campaign performance to give recommendations on how to optimize the marketing efforts
- Build and maintain dashboard to showcase the key marketing iniatives trend, achievement and insights.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of key Database System (SAS, SQL) and process flow automation
- Perform advanced analytics with machine learning tools to deep dive patron behavior and build statistical model for patron segmentation, predictive analysis, etc.
- Other duties as directed by management
- University Degree in Marketing, Statistics, Information Technology, Computer Science, Business or other related fields
- 2-4 years of database marketing and/or analytical experience in the hospitality and or gaming industry preferrred
- Hands-on practice experience in SAS Data Transformation and Analytics, Relational Database SQL Query and Excel Pivot Table is essential.
- Extensive knowledge of customer relationship management, campaign management, patron profiling and behavior analysis.
- Working knowledge of SMS Online Broadcasting, Dashboard Tools (e.g Tableau) and Advanced Analytical experience preferred.
You agree that it is a condition of employment that you adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures including without limitation the rules of conduct of the Company.
Marina Bay Sands® is Asia’s leading destination for business, leisure and entertainment delivering once-in-a-lifetime experiences. The landmark building is situated in the heart of Singapore’s Central Business District and transforms Singapore’s skyline and the country’s tourism landscape.
The destination offers a luxury hotel, state-of-the art convention and exhibition facilities, theaters, world-class entertainment and the best shopping and dining in the region. The three hotel towers are crowned by the Sands SkyPark® on the 57th story.
Product & Services
Conveniently located in the heart of the Central Business District and 20 minutes from Changi Airport.
• Hotel: The Marina Bay Sands hotel has three 55-story towers with 2,561 luxury rooms and suites. The three towers are capped by the Sands SkyPark, which offers 360-degree views of Singapore’s skyline. It is home to restaurants, lush gardens, an infinity edged swimming pool and the world’s largest public cantilever housing an observation deck.
• Expo and Conventions: The Sands Expo and Convention Center has 1.3 million square feet of flexible convention and exhibition space. It can host over 45,000 delegates, 2,000 exhibition booths and 250 meeting rooms. It features Southeast Asia’s biggest ballroom, which can accommodate 6,600 people for a banquet, and up to 11,000 for an auditorium-style lecture.
• Shopping: The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands has 800,000 square feet of retail and dining space. Luxury retailers include Bally, Cartier, CHANEL, Ferragamo, Franck Muller, Gucci, Hermès, Hublot, Hugo Boss, Louis Vuitton, Miu Miu, Omega, Patek Philippe, Prada, Tiffany & Co. and Yves Saint Laurent. New brands include Anne Fontaine, Henry Cotton’s, Leviev, Marisfrolg, Moiselle, Rabeanco, Stefano Ricci, and Wolford.
• Restaurants: Dining at Marina Bay Sands is a gourmet experience with over 50 dining choices. These include celebrity-chef restaurants helmed by Mario Batali, (New York), Daniel Boulud (New York), Wolfgang Puck (Los Angeles), Guy Savoy (Paris), Tetsuya Wakuda (Sydney) and Justin Quek (Singapore). Marina Bay Sands features signature restaurants, modern bistros and a premium food court.
• Entertainment: Marina Bay Sands energizes the entertainment and nightlife scene in Singapore with nightclubs, world-class entertainment, a museum and a casino. The museum, which has a lotus-inspired design, will feature blockbuster exhibitions from around the world. Two state-of-the-art theaters will open with a total of about 4,000 seats. The Broadway hit The Lion King will debut in Sands Theater, with Le Theater presenting shorter-run shows such as concerts, award ceremonies and gala events. The outdoor event plaza along the promenade next to Marina Bay will host audiences for watching events on the bay or on the plaza.
Additional Company Information
More than 5000 Employees
Hotel / Hospitality
Your application has been successfully submitted.