Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd
The primary responsibility of the Administrator is to assist the Sales Team, supporting up to 4 Managers, in all Administrative works and to interpret the needs of the guests and insure that these needs are met in an aggressive, positive manner, which will prove to the guest that Marina Bay Sands is driven towards guest satisfaction by each and every employee they encounter. To insure that Sales administrative work is completed in a timely and thorough manner as directed by the Sales Team. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and Marina Bay Sands’ policies, practices, and procedures.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to the Team
- Perform administrative functions within the Department, make discretionary decisions and interface with all appropriate Departments on the property.
- Collate and distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
- Answer correspondence and compose meeting minutes, memorandum and letters.
- Prepare Sales Proposal, Contract and addendum letters.
- Organize and maintain file system; file correspondence and other records.
- Answer and screen incoming telephone calls, take and deliver messages.
- Assist Manager/ Director in preparation for Sales Trip
- Coordinate and arrange meetings, prepare agendas, reserve facilities and record and transcribe minutes of meetings.
- Assist in the preparation of major Site inspection and Sales presentation.
- Gather reference materials, compile and type statistical reports.
- Perform market research and make prospecting calls to potential clients
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive materials.
- Arrange and coordinate travel schedules and reservations.
- Input and update account information in sales system.
- Maintain a comprehensive calendar file to insure required reports are properly prepared and submitted on a timely basis.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor or Director.
- Represent Marina Bay Sands in a positive and professional manner
- Diploma or Degree holder
- Two years minimum experience in an office setting.
- Working knowledge of both MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Delphi a plus
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
You agree that it is a condition of employment that you adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures including without limitation the rules of conduct of the Company.
Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support
Marina Bay Sands® is Asia’s leading destination for business, leisure and entertainment delivering once-in-a-lifetime experiences. The landmark building is situated in the heart of Singapore’s Central Business District and transforms Singapore’s skyline and the country’s tourism landscape.
The destination offers a luxury hotel, state-of-the art convention and exhibition facilities, theaters, world-class entertainment and the best shopping and dining in the region. The three hotel towers are crowned by the Sands SkyPark® on the 57th story.
Product & Services
Conveniently located in the heart of the Central Business District and 20 minutes from Changi Airport.
• Hotel: The Marina Bay Sands hotel has three 55-story towers with 2,561 luxury rooms and suites. The three towers are capped by the Sands SkyPark, which offers 360-degree views of Singapore’s skyline. It is home to restaurants, lush gardens, an infinity edged swimming pool and the world’s largest public cantilever housing an observation deck.
• Expo and Conventions: The Sands Expo and Convention Center has 1.3 million square feet of flexible convention and exhibition space. It can host over 45,000 delegates, 2,000 exhibition booths and 250 meeting rooms. It features Southeast Asia’s biggest ballroom, which can accommodate 6,600 people for a banquet, and up to 11,000 for an auditorium-style lecture.
• Shopping: The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands has 800,000 square feet of retail and dining space. Luxury retailers include Bally, Cartier, CHANEL, Ferragamo, Franck Muller, Gucci, Hermès, Hublot, Hugo Boss, Louis Vuitton, Miu Miu, Omega, Patek Philippe, Prada, Tiffany & Co. and Yves Saint Laurent. New brands include Anne Fontaine, Henry Cotton’s, Leviev, Marisfrolg, Moiselle, Rabeanco, Stefano Ricci, and Wolford.
• Restaurants: Dining at Marina Bay Sands is a gourmet experience with over 50 dining choices. These include celebrity-chef restaurants helmed by Mario Batali, (New York), Daniel Boulud (New York), Wolfgang Puck (Los Angeles), Guy Savoy (Paris), Tetsuya Wakuda (Sydney) and Justin Quek (Singapore). Marina Bay Sands features signature restaurants, modern bistros and a premium food court.
• Entertainment: Marina Bay Sands energizes the entertainment and nightlife scene in Singapore with nightclubs, world-class entertainment, a museum and a casino. The museum, which has a lotus-inspired design, will feature blockbuster exhibitions from around the world. Two state-of-the-art theaters will open with a total of about 4,000 seats. The Broadway hit The Lion King will debut in Sands Theater, with Le Theater presenting shorter-run shows such as concerts, award ceremonies and gala events. The outdoor event plaza along the promenade next to Marina Bay will host audiences for watching events on the bay or on the plaza.
Additional Company Information
More than 5000 Employees
Hotel / Hospitality