Senior Analyst, Cyber Security
Senior Analyst, Cyber Security
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd
Summary of Job Responsibilities
The Senior Analyst is an expert level threat detection and response analyst within the Marina Bay Sands’ Cyber Security Operations Centre (CSOC). MBS CSOC operates a follow-the-sun model, partnering with Las Vegas Sands Corp CSOC. The mission of MBS CSOC is to protect and defend MBS and LVS against cyber-attacks targeting the gaming, retail and hospitality sector.
The Senior Analyst supervises and ensure potential cyber threats are detected, investigated and escalated timely by CSOC. If required, the Senior Analyst is also capable of providing focused effort and analysis of potential cyber incidents. This position is a semi-supervisory role and works closely with the global CSOC team members in other centers around the world.
- Consistent and regular attendance is an essential function of this job.
- Ensure cyber threats are detected, responded and / or escalated in a timely fashion.
- Ensure cyber threat detection tools are maintained, reviewed and effective in detecting cyber threats.
- Ensure CSOC analyst runbooks are reviewed and updated timely.
- Ensure CSOC metrics and trending, including the health of the security monitoring systems are collected, reviewed and analyzed timely.
- Ensure IT compliance within CSOC operations are met.
- Ensure CSOC compliance to regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate with other stakeholders to resolve cases, where required.
- Provide guidance to Cyber Threat Responders and Cyber Threat Analysts where required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Perform weekend day-shift on rotation basis, if required.
- Degree or Diploma with at least 5-10 years of work experience in detecting and responding to cyber threats, preferably in a CSOC environment.
- Professional cyber related membership and certification is required
- Experience in Gaming, Banking or Critical Infrastructure InfoComm Industry is preferred, but not a must.
- Proven effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Abilities required:
- Apply techniques for detecting host and network-based intrusions using intrusion detection technologies.
- Communicate complex information, concepts, or ideas in a confident and well-organized manner through verbal, written, and/or visual means.
- Knowledge required:
- Computer networking concepts and protocols.
- Cyber threats and vulnerabilities
- Incident categories, responses and timelines.
- System and application security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Security service provider reporting structure and processes.
- Defence-in-depth principles and network security architecture.
- Common attack vectors.
- Cyber-attack stages.
- Skills required:
- Identify, capture, contain and report malware.
- Detect host and network based intrusions.
- Collect data from a variety of cyber defence resources.
- Recognize and categorize types of vulnerabilities and associated attacks.
- Protect a network against malware.
- Read and interpret detection signatures.
- Perform packet-level analysis.
You agree that it is a condition of employment that you adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures including without limitation the rules of conduct of the Company.
Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software
Marina Bay Sands® is Asia’s leading destination for business, leisure and entertainment delivering once-in-a-lifetime experiences. The landmark building is situated in the heart of Singapore’s Central Business District and transforms Singapore’s skyline and the country’s tourism landscape.
The destination offers a luxury hotel, state-of-the art convention and exhibition facilities, theaters, world-class entertainment and the best shopping and dining in the region. The three hotel towers are crowned by the Sands SkyPark® on the 57th story.
Product & Services
Conveniently located in the heart of the Central Business District and 20 minutes from Changi Airport.
• Hotel: The Marina Bay Sands hotel has three 55-story towers with 2,561 luxury rooms and suites. The three towers are capped by the Sands SkyPark, which offers 360-degree views of Singapore’s skyline. It is home to restaurants, lush gardens, an infinity edged swimming pool and the world’s largest public cantilever housing an observation deck.
• Expo and Conventions: The Sands Expo and Convention Center has 1.3 million square feet of flexible convention and exhibition space. It can host over 45,000 delegates, 2,000 exhibition booths and 250 meeting rooms. It features Southeast Asia’s biggest ballroom, which can accommodate 6,600 people for a banquet, and up to 11,000 for an auditorium-style lecture.
• Shopping: The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands has 800,000 square feet of retail and dining space. Luxury retailers include Bally, Cartier, CHANEL, Ferragamo, Franck Muller, Gucci, Hermès, Hublot, Hugo Boss, Louis Vuitton, Miu Miu, Omega, Patek Philippe, Prada, Tiffany & Co. and Yves Saint Laurent. New brands include Anne Fontaine, Henry Cotton’s, Leviev, Marisfrolg, Moiselle, Rabeanco, Stefano Ricci, and Wolford.
• Restaurants: Dining at Marina Bay Sands is a gourmet experience with over 50 dining choices. These include celebrity-chef restaurants helmed by Mario Batali, (New York), Daniel Boulud (New York), Wolfgang Puck (Los Angeles), Guy Savoy (Paris), Tetsuya Wakuda (Sydney) and Justin Quek (Singapore). Marina Bay Sands features signature restaurants, modern bistros and a premium food court.
• Entertainment: Marina Bay Sands energizes the entertainment and nightlife scene in Singapore with nightclubs, world-class entertainment, a museum and a casino. The museum, which has a lotus-inspired design, will feature blockbuster exhibitions from around the world. Two state-of-the-art theaters will open with a total of about 4,000 seats. The Broadway hit The Lion King will debut in Sands Theater, with Le Theater presenting shorter-run shows such as concerts, award ceremonies and gala events. The outdoor event plaza along the promenade next to Marina Bay will host audiences for watching events on the bay or on the plaza.
Additional Company Information
More than 5000 Employees
Hotel / Hospitality
Your application has been successfully submitted.