Cloud Platform Engineer
- 5+ years’ experience building and supporting large-scale, business-critical systems on Public Cloud (Google Cloud Platform)
- Working knowledge of Google Cloud Platform
- Experience hosting an application on GCP using Compute Engine, App Engine, Cloud SQL, Kubernetes Engine, Cloud Storage.
- Good understanding of cloud design considerations and limitations and its impact on Pricing.
- Networking principles and protocols such as IP subnetting, routing, firewall rules, Virtual Private Cloud, LoadBalancer, Cloud DNS, Cloud CDN, etc.
- Proficient in a modern scripting language (preferably Python) for automation of build tasks.
- Knowledge of Application Monitoring using Google Stackdriver
- Experience with Big Data on GCP – BigQuery, Pub/Sub, Dataproc, Dataflow
- Prior experience working with: container technology such as Docker, version control systems (Github), build management and CI/CD tools (Concourse, Jenkins), and monitoring tools (App Dynamics, etc.)
- Experience with infrastructure configuration management tools such as Terraform, Puppet, and Chef.
- Unix/Linux power user
- Prefer Google Cloud Certified candidates.
Your application has been successfully submitted.