Digital Campaign Manager
Mediabuy Pte Ltd
Digital Campaign Manager
Employer Provided Salary: S$46K - S$55K
MediaBuy is a niche consulting division of DeltaX with deep expertise in the digital, technology and media operations. Since our founding, our work has spanned every aspect of the digital media business – be it Digital Roadmap for a Fortune 500 company to Operations transformation plan for a leading agency, from advisory on tech stack for a growing omni-channel retailer to helping an airline connect media and PNR Sales. We supplement our consulting practice with training programs and expert services as needed to turn strategy into reality.
DeltaX is a cloud-based digital media management platform for advertising agencies and advertisers to efficiently buy, track, attribute, optimize and report media across search, social media, display RTB, Mobile, Video and other media channels.
Please note: This is a 6-months contract role and can be extended or converted to full-time role based on performance
Skills & Requirements:
- Plan and execute digital media campaigns (e.g. pay-per-click search engine marketing, paid inclusion, and other pay-for-performance marketing)
- Maintain and operate day-to-day campaign spend and allocation for client's paid search portfolio.
- To actively build relationships with client partners (Agencies)
- Ability to understand the a client's business goals, to anticipate future needs and help determine the ideal solution. Identify and execute optimization recommendations to increase campaign ROI
- To partner closely with the product development, sales and technical account management to drive platform innovation and capture market opportunity
- Manage DeltaX bid tool for campaign trafficking, optimization and reporting
- Deliver comprehensive campaign analytics including, but not always limited to, paid search insights (may also include organic search, other paid media formats, website, social, mobile, qualitative, secondary data, etc.)
- Ability to understand the a client's business goals, to anticipate future needs and help determine the ideal solution
- Proven experience with pay-per-click campaigns, 3-5 years relevant work experience in e-commerce industry/ advertising agency
- Graduate / MBA or equivalent degree in Marketing, mathematics, economics, advertising, or computer science
- Excellent analytical, organizational skills and project management skills
- Proficiency in Excel (pivot tables, Vlookups, etc) is a must
- A passion for everything digital, with an active interest and understanding of digital marketing/advertising industry trends
- Strong analytical skills and a natural affinity for numbers is key; You must be able to analyze raw data, draw insights and develop actionable recommendations as needed
Application Deadline: 25/04/2021
Expected Start Date: 01/05/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $3,800.00 - $4,600.00 per month
- Digital Marketing: 3 years (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
Your application has been successfully submitted.