- closes 13 june 2021
- S$3500 - S$5000 per annum
- permanent full-time
- job category accounting & auditing
about the company
Our client, a renowned MNC in the Manufacturing industry, takes pride in its continual emphasis to ensure compliance and good governance. The organization looks for individuals sharing the same values of improving constantly and hires talent that proactively seeks to provide innovative solutions in the work they do.
about the job
Reporting to the IA Manager based in the US, you will work closely with several key stakeholders including business leaders, finance, legal, operations, as well as internal audit team members globally and external consultants to ensure sound compliance with the organization's compliance programs.
You will conduct risk assessments; document and report audit findings to the management team and make recommendations on effective solutions to implement necessary changes. You are familiar with processes such as: site audit, scope in HR process, onboarding, payroll, contracts, IP, vendor selection, any compliance area such as cybersecurity.
skills and experience required
To be successful in this role, some key skills and experience that you will require include:-
- Degree in Accountancy / ACCA / CIA
- At least 3 years' relevant internal audit experience
- Willing and able to travel 25%
- Manufacturing industry experience preferred
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively you can contact Huong at +65 65101369 for immediate consideration
EA: 94C3609 / Reg ID: R1551824
- 2 years
- no additional skills required
- no additional qualifications required