EA Licence No: 02C3423
Job Nature: Contract
Job Category: Oil & Gas
- Create accurate and organized piping (GAS) Revit (BIM) models and/or AutoCAD drawings
- Develop plan, elevation, section, and detail drawings from the models with adequate detail and proper annotation for tender and construction.
- Develop and maintain office BIM/CAD standards and procedures for sheet layout, layering, modelling processes and drawing formats.
- Work productively and coordinate activities on numerous projects concurrently.
- Basic hand drafting skills
- Experience utilizing Autodesk Revit modeling and AutoCAD software in a consultancy office
- Ability to read and understand architectural and structural construction documents
- Graduate of a qualified technical school or program
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team to meet deadlines
- Able to commit in 5.5 working days per week
Yvonne Ong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1549551
Your application has been successfully submitted.