Project Manager -- AS400
Project Manager -- AS400
Kelly Services (singapore) Pte. Ltd.
96000-132000 SGD Per Annum
About the Client:
Our client is one of the Leading IT Services Company Globally; they are actively looking for Project Manager - AS400
- Capability to handle multiple projects by working with a cluster of teams starting from Biz sponsors, solution architects, business analyst to technology team for implementation
- Able to drive the business requirement discussion and to have in-sights in fine-tuning the business ask
- Working with functional business analyst and solution architects to draw the solutions for each requirement
- Coordinate for technology solutions approval with all impacted teams and table the project investment approval deck to Information Technology Council approval.
- Develop project plan and track it till closure
- Co-ordinate with finance team on budget related matter, handling the memo's and tracking the project budget
- Kick start, execute, implement the project either in Agile or Waterfall model
- Adhere to the process governances and ensure all the deliverables are met as per system delivery methodologies for each stage
- Closely work with the teams to plan, control, and mitigate all the risk/issues arising during the project execution
- Managing all changes to the agreed scope of work. Review and assess all changes, impact to timeline, and ensure all changes are approved
- Execute the projects by coordinating with business PM, technology delivery manager and testing team starting from Analysis & Design to project implementation and warranty support completion.
- Effectively track the project budget, review the memo’s, chair, and present the project status to business sponsor stakeholders.
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or other relevant field
- Good attitude with problem solving skills and capability to handle multiple projects
- Project Management experience in execution of multiple projects or a large project
- Relevant project execution experience on Wholesale/Retail banking
- Senior stakeholder management
- Basic knowledge on project investment approval process, running project steering/working committees forum
- Hands-on experience in handling business user facing requirement's
- Experience in Change management process
- Technical knowledge on AS400/Java/DB's are added advantage.
- Analysis and design process.
- Minimum knowledge on industry regulations/standards on payments.
Suitable candidates, please email your MS.Word format resume to
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA License No. 01C4394
EA Personnel Reg.No. R1104824 (Samsudeen Mohamed Basith)
Change Management Information Technology It Services Project Plan Business Analysis Leadership Management Program Management Project Management Project Planning Strategy business requirement IBM AS/400