eCommerce Operations Specialist
eCommerce Operations Specialist
Singapore Post Limited
Description of Role:
- End to End ownership of client(s) product flow, order flow and fulfilment as well as customer service operations
- Responsible for client on boarding, business as usual activities, campaign activities and client off boarding
- Responsible for warehousing, last mile carriers and contact centre vendor management
- Subject matter expert in ecommerce operations process and procedures (E.g. Ecommerce End to End System Investigation / Customer Services Escalation Process Flow)
- High degree of Ownership, Pro-activeness and Commitment
- Ensure smooth flow of products and orders as per pre-defined operational SOPs
- End to End Order Monitoring Flow
- Account for day to day Customer Care escalations and follow through with appropriate owners on cases from open to close
- Manage relevant requests, escalations and resolutions between different stakeholders including Clients, Customer Care, Warehouse, Last Mile Carriers, Technology & Commercial Teams
- Client and Vendor SLA/KPI monitoring and reporting
- Client and Vendor Billing
- System/Physical Discrepancies Investigation.
- Compilation of issues and escalation.
- Lost Parcel claim submission / investigation.
- Logistics arrangement (E.g. Arranging pickup / return collection).
- Review client and vendor performance and work on process improvement initiatives
- Lead warehouse volume forecasts planning and ensure vendor readiness per forecasts
- Attitude and Motivation to excel in eCommerce operations
- High degree of emotional intelligence and willingness to work with multiple stakeholders on a daily basis
- Diploma/Degree in Business / Information Technology / Supply Chain Management
- Prior experience in B2C End to End system data flow (E.g. S3 Server, XML, FTP, API) for eCommerce would be an advantage
- Prior experience in eCommerce, Customer Service, Warehouse Operations or Last Mile Delivery would be an advantage
- Knowledge of any key aspects of eCommerce - such as technology platform / Market place portal (e.g. CMS / OMS / WMS)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Passionate and Self Driven
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organisational skills and problem solving skills
- Ability to perform under extreme pressure
Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience
As Singapore’s designated postal operator, Singapore Post (SingPost) provides mail services to homes and businesses throughout the country, besides pioneering e-commerce and logistics solutions across the Asia Pacific region and beyond. SingPost’s diversified offering includes retail, storage, financial services and integrated business services in addition to its traditional postal activities, and the company now operates in 19 markets with over 7500 employees around the world.
The origins of SingPost can be traced back to 1819, when a single mail office was established to serve the newly-founded British trading post of Singapore. Demand for postal services soon began to grow, and the ‘Post Office’ was officially established as a government department in 1858. To learn more about SingPost’s heritage, please visit https://160.singpost.com/. Today SingPost is listed on the SGX-ST, with its largest shareholders being Singapore Telecommunications Limited (21.8%) and Alibaba Group Holding Limited (14.5%).
Being Singapore’s designated Public Postal Licensee (PPL), a position that was renewed in 2017, SingPost is responsible for managing the country’s 57 post offices, 743 street posting boxes and 11,050 POPStation lockers across 156 locations, as well as issuing stamps, maintaining the national postal code system, processing and delivering average 3 million mail items daily.
SingPost takes a proactive approach to diversifying its operations, while also ensuring that its various subsidiaries and services are seamlessly integrated. In addition to SingPost’s eCommerce business, an ecommerce enabler that provides brands and retailers with integrated ecommerce solutions, SingPost offers logistics and fulfilment services to businesses through Quantium Solutions across the Asia Pacific region. Another business, Speedpost provides international shipping to more than 200 destinations across the globe and courier services within Singapore, while CouriersPlease delivers parcels throughout Australia, and Famous Holdings offers international freight consolidation and forwarding. Lock+Store offers self-storage solutions in Singapore, Hong Kong and Malaysia. Together, these end-to-end solutions result in a unified organisation with a firm foothold in a wide range of strategic markets, and a shared vision to become a global leader in both communications and e-commerce logistics.
SingPost has received international recognition for the quality of its operations, including awards for customer care, investor relations, digital innovation and e-commerce. Innovative and forward-thinking, SingPost has successfully developed a globally competitive postal and logistics infrastructure which is perfectly positioned to keep pace with Singapore’s ambitious plans for the future.
Additional Company Information
2001 - 5000 Employees
Average Processing Time
Transportation / Logistics
Benefits & Others
Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Flexible benefits