Senior Manager, Customer Experience
Senior Manager, Customer Experience
Singapore Post Limited
• Analyze customer intelligence and feedback across various Voice of Customer (VOC) and social listening sources
• Understand the profile, needs and behaviours of customer touchpoints in cross-border logistics and ecommerce
• Conduct benchmarking, research, ethnographic studies and focus group discussion with targeted customer segments
• Develop customer journey maps and flows to support business units and support units in creating User Interface (UI) wireframes, products and customer-interfacing solutions
• Enable the use of customer data and CX design principles to support business decisions, including digital transformations
• Create fully-annotated UX specifications to provide instruction and guidance to Group IT and vendors
• Drive campaigns and programmes, embodying Customer First (CF) service philosophy, Digital First vision and Every Delivery Counts (EDC) promise, with clear objectives and execution plans to measure indicators of successful outreach, engagement levels and customer satisfaction
• Promulgate a customer-centric and service-oriented culture amongst the SingPost workforce and partner community
• Work with HR and Business Units to develop and implement CX KPI for all employees
• Review and refresh service training roadmap, incorporating best practices and standards
• Manage award programmes, internal and national, to motivate staff towards achievement of high service standards and contribution to overall improvement in customer satisfaction as well as net promoter scores (NPS)
• Bachelor’s Degree is required, with preferred major in Design, Applied Sciences or related
• At least 5 to 8 years of experience in working in a Customer Experience (CX) or Transformation role in an established organization with an ecommerce, logistics or service industry
• Profession certifications in Digital Transformation, UX design, e-Commerce or Service accreditation will be an advantage
• Proven track records in driving digital transformation project or customer advocacy success
• Hands-on experience in developing customer journey maps or designing User Interface (IT) wireframes will be preferred
• Excellent leadership, communication, execution and teamwork skills
• Must be able to articulate your thought process, influence and empower others to adopt a similar strategic approach in innovating customer touchpoint experiences
• Demonstrated ability to analyse customer behaviours and adopt human-centric approaches to improve user experiences
• Familiar with design principles and has working knowledge of interface platforms that harnesses deep learning capabilities to structure big data into visualisation and customised views
Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience
Services, Customer Service, Sales/Marketing, E-commerce
As Singapore’s designated postal operator, Singapore Post (SingPost) provides mail services to homes and businesses throughout the country, besides pioneering e-commerce and logistics solutions across the Asia Pacific region and beyond. SingPost’s diversified offering includes retail, storage, financial services and integrated business services in addition to its traditional postal activities, and the company now operates in 19 markets with over 7500 employees around the world.
The origins of SingPost can be traced back to 1819, when a single mail office was established to serve the newly-founded British trading post of Singapore. Demand for postal services soon began to grow, and the ‘Post Office’ was officially established as a government department in 1858. To learn more about SingPost’s heritage, please visit https://160.singpost.com/. Today SingPost is listed on the SGX-ST, with its largest shareholders being Singapore Telecommunications Limited (21.8%) and Alibaba Group Holding Limited (14.5%).
Being Singapore’s designated Public Postal Licensee (PPL), a position that was renewed in 2017, SingPost is responsible for managing the country’s 57 post offices, 743 street posting boxes and 11,050 POPStation lockers across 156 locations, as well as issuing stamps, maintaining the national postal code system, processing and delivering average 3 million mail items daily.
SingPost takes a proactive approach to diversifying its operations, while also ensuring that its various subsidiaries and services are seamlessly integrated. In addition to SingPost’s eCommerce business, an ecommerce enabler that provides brands and retailers with integrated ecommerce solutions, SingPost offers logistics and fulfilment services to businesses through Quantium Solutions across the Asia Pacific region. Another business, Speedpost provides international shipping to more than 200 destinations across the globe and courier services within Singapore, while CouriersPlease delivers parcels throughout Australia, and Famous Holdings offers international freight consolidation and forwarding. Lock+Store offers self-storage solutions in Singapore, Hong Kong and Malaysia. Together, these end-to-end solutions result in a unified organisation with a firm foothold in a wide range of strategic markets, and a shared vision to become a global leader in both communications and e-commerce logistics.
SingPost has received international recognition for the quality of its operations, including awards for customer care, investor relations, digital innovation and e-commerce. Innovative and forward-thinking, SingPost has successfully developed a globally competitive postal and logistics infrastructure which is perfectly positioned to keep pace with Singapore’s ambitious plans for the future.
Additional Company Information
2001 - 5000 Employees
Average Processing Time
Transportation / Logistics
Benefits & Others
Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Flexible benefits