SINGAPORE HAI DI LAO DINING PTE. LTD
SGD 4,500 - SGD 7,000
Attractive remuneration package
Better Career Prospect
- Work closely with central kitchen on the development and launch of new noodles product;
- Conduct food tasting and sensory evaluation;
- Conducting market research and evaluating similar noodles products and their functions;
- Involve in continuous improvement of existing products, In term of quality or costing;
- Competitor studies, looking out for new trends and new products in the market;
- New product cost analysis;
- Work closely with sales department to ensure the product quality meets customer's requirements/ demands.
- Resolving product issues and overseeing the production process.
- Candidate must possess language proficiency in communication and literacy for work purposes.
- Prefer candidate with at least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related.
- Prefer candidate who can deliver expertise and best in class knowledge of ingredients, formulations and food processing techniques.
- At least 3 years of Chef experience.
- Familiar with SFA Food regulation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Application (Excel, Work etc.)
Working Hours : 6 Working Days
Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
Years of Experience
Sciences, Food Tech/Nutritionist
"Celebrating it's 20 years of Incomparable Service & Good Food!"
Hai Di Lao was founded in 1994. It serves mainly Sichuan style hotpot while mixing the pick of other style hot pot. It has the top priority of ensuring the customer satisfaction by providing the best service and best food. The company has played a vibrant part in the food industry and has successfully created an authentic hotpot brand with merging the Sichuan cuisine culture and the taste of Sichuan flavor. The company values innovation and encourages personalized service. The management delivers the philosophy of “hands change fate”, and creates equitable environment for each employee. It also implements human-based management and affection management, to promote employees’ value.
Now Haidilao opened thirteen oversea outlets direct manage in Singapore which located in Clarke Quay, Orchard, IMM, Vivocity, Bedok, Novena, Dhoby Ghaut, Sengkang, Sembawang, Paya Lebar, Tampines, Marina Square and Marina Bay Sand.
Additional Company Information
1001 - 2000 Employees
Average Processing Time
Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Benefits & Others
Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Vision, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Monthly Performance Bonuses, Allowances, Free Meal, shuttle service
Your application has been successfully submitted.