Sumitomo (SHI) Cyclo Drive Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
SGD 3,500 - SGD 3,700
Job Title: Finance Executive
Type of Employment: Permanent
Duration of Assignment: 5 Days Week
Working Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (Under Covid Period)
Salary Offered: S$3,500~3,700 and negotiable
Company Group Consolidation and subsidiary accounting management
· Assist Monthly and Quarterly Group Consolidation preparation (Reporting Package)
· Assist Group Consolidation Budget preparation
· Support in analytical process – monthly results analysis (budget v/s actual comparison)
· Control and Advice on subsidiaries related to accounting and finance matters.
· Assist and support Group internal audit activities preparation and follow-up of deficiencies, handle audit queries and provide information as required by internal and external auditors.
· Co-ordinate, support, preparation of Controllers’ Meeting, Quarterly Meeting, Budget Meeting & etc.
General Accounting Role
· Assist in company level closing, if needed.
· Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
· Minimum 5 years of relevant experience (audit background preferred)
· Knowledge in Accounting software is required
· Meticulous and able to work independently
· Ability to meet tight deadlines
· Willing to travel when required (Asia Pacific countries)
· Able to start work immediately or on short notice
· Consolidation Accounting Experience preferred
Transportation provided (Morning pickup: Chinese Garden MRT, Evening Drop-off: Pioneer MRT)
Direction to our office:
Second Floor, 15 Kwong Min Road, Singapore 628718
The building is shared by several tenants, please go to the one with Sumitomo Logo (Left side).
Please note our Reception Area is on the second floor.
Public Bus Service No. 252 from Boon Lay Interchange
Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience
Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting
Sumitomo Drive Technologies is the collective brand name of the companies under the Power Transmissions and Controls (PTC) Division of Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Ltd (SHI), one of the largest manufacturers of machinery in Japan.
In Asia Pacific, we have our engineering services and assembly centers (ESC) in several countries, with multiple locations in some countries. Each ESC has inhouse engineering, assembly, sales and aftersales support as well as assembly and stocks catering to the needs of our local and global customers.
Additional Company Information
201 - 500 Employees
Manufacturing / Production
Benefits & Others
Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)