Contract - Product and Test Engineer
Contract - Product and Test Engineer
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The backend segments enable the development of comprehensive innovation across the entire value chain: starting with chip manufacturing, to wafer testing, preassembly, package development and development of new materials. The backend cluster combines the competencies for planning, productivity, innovation and quality, assembly and testing.In your new role you will:
- Setup and review product control & quality gate (e.g. Yield, SBA) to ensure perfect quality firewall to our customers
- Support Frontend to Backend process evaluation & assessment, collaborate closely with wafer fab and assembly, whole final test organization towards sustainable yield improvement
- Test package verification and production release, work on product yield optimization and stability with daily use of analysis methods & tools
- Execute and implement test productivity activities which include test time reduction, retest reduction, test insertion removal, higher parallelism
- Maverick lots (lots-on-hold) detection / handling, analysis, disposition & improvement against reoccurrence, address issues to Frontend / assembly
- Provide customer return verification support including implement containment & preventive actions
- Actively involved in LRR / Yield improvement plans and sustainability with Digitalization mind-set
You demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills, which enable you to connect and collaborate well with stakeholders. By proactively driving new ideas and solutions, you create value and challenge the status quo. Nevertheless, you never lose sight of your teams' goals and join forces with your colleagues for the team's success.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Master's Degree / Bachelor's Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering / Microelectronics with 1-3 years of relevant experience in Semiconductor / Electronics industry
- Solid understanding of ICs, semiconductor manufacturing, statistics and electrical test
- Candidates with experience in front-end, assembly or final test and experience with data analysis tools - JMP are highly welcome
- Experience in data management, analysis and yield analysis is an advantage
- Fresh Graduates with can-do attitude are welcome to apply
- Able to commit to 24-month contract
Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Society currently faces a number of daunting challenges. The world’s population is growing rapidly, more and more megacities are forming and demand for energy continues to spiral across the globe. In addition, the rising need for climate protection calls for new approaches to energy consumption in many areas of everyday life.
Infineon Technologies AG offers semiconductor and system solutions addressing three central challenges to modern society: energy efficiency, mobility, and security. In the 2014 fiscal year (ending September 30), the company reported revenues of 4.32 billion euros with approximately 29,800 employees worldwide. In January 2015, Infineon acquired US-based International Rectifier Corporation, a leading provider of power management technology, with revenues of USD 1.1 billion (fiscal year 2014 ending June 29) and approximately 4,200 employees.
Additional Company Information
2001 - 5000 Employees
Benefits & Others
Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
Your application has been successfully submitted.