Lab Technician - Failure Analysis
Lab Technician - Failure Analysis
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Frontend (FE) cluster offers a broad range of manufacturing competence specialized in high-quality logic products. The portfolio represents Power, Bipolar, Sensor, Passive and Diode technologies as well as CMOS, RF-CMOS and embedded flash technologies. The manufacturing sites in Dresden, Kulim, Regensburg and Villach are committed to Operational Excellence with strong customer focus.In your new role you will:
- Support package development and qualification projects
- Carry out various physical / chemical analysis activities - scanning acoustic microscope, chemical / plasma decapsulation, scanning electron microscope, mechanical cross section & wire bond strength testing
- Be responsible for lab equipment maintenance for minimum downtime
- Support calibration and preventative maintenance activity for failure analysis lab equipment
- Compile failure analysis results and publish reports
- Participate in lab improvement projects, such as green lab project
You are motivated by technical expertise development, highly self-disciplined, and able to think and act in a collaborative way within a team for shared targets. You strive to get the best results and demonstrate high quality standards for yourself.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Diploma in Electronics / Materials / Mechanical Engineering
- Experienced in Failure Analysis techniques and tools, such as such as Scanning Electron Microscopy, plasma decapsulation, wire bond strength testing preferred
- Experienced in Integrated Circuit manufacturing process is an additional advantage
- Good team player, and strong interest in analytical work nature & root cause finding
- Strong communication in English with highly analytical mindset
- Proficient in Microsoft Words & Excel
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
Society currently faces a number of daunting challenges. The world’s population is growing rapidly, more and more megacities are forming and demand for energy continues to spiral across the globe. In addition, the rising need for climate protection calls for new approaches to energy consumption in many areas of everyday life.
Infineon Technologies AG offers semiconductor and system solutions addressing three central challenges to modern society: energy efficiency, mobility, and security. In the 2014 fiscal year (ending September 30), the company reported revenues of 4.32 billion euros with approximately 29,800 employees worldwide. In January 2015, Infineon acquired US-based International Rectifier Corporation, a leading provider of power management technology, with revenues of USD 1.1 billion (fiscal year 2014 ending June 29) and approximately 4,200 employees.
Additional Company Information
2001 - 5000 Employees
Benefits & Others
Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)