Staff Supervisor - Operations
Staff Supervisor - Operations
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The backend segments enable the development of comprehensive innovation across the entire value chain: starting with chip manufacturing, to wafer testing, preassembly, package development and development of new materials. The backend cluster combines the competencies for planning, productivity, innovation and quality, assembly and testing.In your new role you will:
- Support Implementation of projects for quality and productivity, such as yield improvement, cost savings and process simplifications
- Coordinate shop-floor team activities to achieve shift output, equipment down time, quality and safety target
- Consolidate and communicate to production with close feedback to equipment engineering team on all technical topics
- Support competency assessment, On The Job Training Instruction (OJTI) certification and improvement program in close collaboration with equipment engineering Team
- Collaborate with various stakeholders in a diverse working environment
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Science / Engineering with 3 years of experience or Diploma in Engineering with 5 years of experience
- Experience in Equipment Maintenance Procedures and related standards & statistical tools such as 8D, 3x5WHYS, FMEA, NERMAL / change management
- Analytical thinker with interpersonal skills as well as excellent team player with sound presentation skills
- Extensive knowledge of the techniques and methods of monitoring & improving equipment performance
- Fresh graduates with leadership ambition and positive attitudes are welcome to apply
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
Years of Experience
Society currently faces a number of daunting challenges. The world’s population is growing rapidly, more and more megacities are forming and demand for energy continues to spiral across the globe. In addition, the rising need for climate protection calls for new approaches to energy consumption in many areas of everyday life.
Infineon Technologies AG offers semiconductor and system solutions addressing three central challenges to modern society: energy efficiency, mobility, and security. In the 2014 fiscal year (ending September 30), the company reported revenues of 4.32 billion euros with approximately 29,800 employees worldwide. In January 2015, Infineon acquired US-based International Rectifier Corporation, a leading provider of power management technology, with revenues of USD 1.1 billion (fiscal year 2014 ending June 29) and approximately 4,200 employees.
Additional Company Information
2001 - 5000 Employees
Benefits & Others
Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)