Nera Telecommunications Ltd
Nera Telecommunications Ltd (Nera) is a global system integrator that customises end to end solutions for customers. With 40 years of successes as a technology solution provider and headquartered in Singapore with businesses over 16 countries. Our goal is to deliver the best, value added IT solutions to all our customers. We are committed to giving our customers quality products and top tier services.
We are available at www.nera.net.
We are looking for the following position:
- Assist with co-ordination of Company activities
- Assist in general office administration and evaluation of office upgrading plans
- Co-ordination of outsourced admin services
- Assist in the management of company vehicles
- Upkeep of company premises to ensure its tidiness
- Assist in the maintenance of office equipment and central aircon system, etc
- Cover front office duties (travel arrangement, travel visa application etc) where necessary
- Keeping track of contract validity and renewal of facilities licenses (lift, electrical etc)
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Management
- Nitec / Diploma in any discipline
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
Nera is committed to offering our employees a safe, engaging and fulfilling workplace, with considerable opportunities for advancement.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your detailed resume with information on current salary, expected salary and date of availability. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
Years of Experience
Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support
Headquartered in Singapore, Nera is a premium IT infrastructure provider, focusing on end to end solutions. With 40 years of success as a technology solution provider and enabler of business in over 16 countries across 4 different continents, Nera continues to position itself to meet the needs of tomorrow while bolstered by their solid track record.
By serving as a successful technology solution provider, our customers gain a competitive edge in the new economy. Nera attributes our successes to our complete suite of end to end solutions, our industry leading customer service, competent project management expertise and deep technical domain expertise offered at competitive rates.
Great organizations are made possible by leveraging on the synergies of their people, and Nera is no different. We have one of the largest team of Certified Engineers in Asia (covering products such as Juniper, Alcatel Lucent, and more), assuring our clients of the quality of both service rendered and solutions offered, readying them for the future with unparalleled peace of mind.
Our Competitive Edge
Our regional reach and scale of operations position us favourably with regards to our technology partners which in terms allows us to provide competitive rates to create the best values for our customers. By leading the market, we also optimize the value creation process for all stakeholders giving our strategic customers unmatched value.
Additional Company Information
501 - 1000 Employees
Average Processing Time
Benefits & Others
Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Standard Leave Entitlements
109 Defu Lane 10