Ramky Cleantech Services Pte Ltd
We offer attractive salary that commensurate with work experience
We provide opportunities for career advancement within company
We advocate a safe working environment for all our employees
JOB PURPOSE & DESCRIPTION
- Manage Full Set Accounting.
- Assisting Statutory & internal auditors for timely completion of quarterly and year end audit.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- GST Filings & Coordinate with tax auditor for Yearly tax returns.
- Month end closing on time & preparation of Balance sheet schedules.
- GL accounting and Validation of AR & AP postings.
- Liaising with operations and BD team for timely submission of data for accounting.
JOB HOLDER’S REQUIREMENT
- Work experience as an Accountant for 5 years.
- Knowledge of accounting regulations (GAAP) and procedures.
- Additional certification (ACCA) with SAP accounting background is a plus
Build your career goals to life with Ramky!
If you are motivated to make a difference, we would like to invite you to put your talents to work with us. The challenging environment attracts the greatest talents in the market, if this is you, get in touch with us.
Years of Experience
Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting
Ramky Cleantech Services Pte Ltd (RCSPL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ramky Group - a leading multi-discplinary regional infrastructure development and environmental management solution provider in India. We focus our resources on what we do best. Our core business areas of facilities services includes Environmental Services, Car Park Management and Environmental Training.
Additional Company Information
1001 - 2000 Employees
Average Processing Time
Benefits & Others
Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)