Keppel Capital International Pte Ltd
- Responsible for full set financials relating to a few of Keppel Infrastructure Trust’s (KIT) assets and investment holding companies in Singapore, including management accounts, tax, GST and cash management
- Handle basic treasury transactions
- Liaise with operations team and shared service team for payment matters
- Assist in the maintenance of inventory management system
- Conduct financial analysis and provide commentaries of the performance of the entities against prior periods and approved budget
- Monitor and ensure compliance with accounting, tax, statutory & regulatory requirements
- Assist in the timely preparation of budgets for a few of KIT’s assets in Singapore
- Support manager to manage the internal audit processes and ensure timely closure of all audit findings
- Assist in yearly audit in relation to audit requirements and deliverables, including preparation of annual financial statements
- Ensure that all accounting functions comply with the Group accounting policies and Singapore Financial Reporting Standards International (SFRS(I))
- Any other ad-hoc projects as assigned, e.g. M&A due diligence review and change in law claims, e.t.c
- Degree in Accountancy/ ACCA or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in an Audit or Accountant role
- Candidates with strong financial analysis skills are preferred
- Innovative and communicates well and quickly
- Work well in a team as well as independently
- Knowledge of SAP Hana/Hyperion/Yardi is an added advantage
- Ability to meet tight deadlines in fast pace work environment
Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience
Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting, Corporate Finance/Investment
Keppel Capital is a premier asset manager in Asia. We are the asset management arm of Keppel Corporation Limited.
Listed on the Singapore Exchange, Keppel Corporation is a multinational conglomerate with key businesses in Offshore & Marine, Property, Infrastructure and Investments, providing innovative solutions for sustainable urbanisation.
The foundation of Keppel Capital's business is driven by our vision to be the best-in-class asset management platform, serving as a trusted partner for our investors.
As part of the larger Keppel Group, we leverage its extensive network and platform to create, operate and manage different asset classes, from energy and infrastructure to real estate and premium grade office buildings and townships. Keppel Capital has also over the years distinguished ourselves with our local and deep operational insights, strong track record and breadth of experience. Our employees embrace a high-performance culture that personifies the Keppel brand, which is synonymous with governance, reliability and quality.
Keppel Capital is committed to our fiduciary role as a protector of capital and creator of value for our investors. We aim to create value and deliver sustainable returns for institutional and retail investors through a range of products including listed REITs, business trusts, private funds, separate accounts and pooled investment vehicles.
The asset managers under Keppel Capital include:
- Keppel REIT Management, the Manager of one of Asia's largest commercial REITs;
- Alpha Investment Partners, the Manager of private equity funds;
- Keppel Infrastructure Fund Management, the Trustee-Manager of one of the largest Singapore infrastructure-focused business trusts; and
- Keppel DC REIT Management, the Manager of Asia's first pure-play data centre REIT.
Additional Company Information
51 - 200 Employees
Average Processing Time
Banking / Financial Services