Lymon Pte Ltd
SGD 3,000 - SGD 4,000
Broad Exposure to Regulatory Development
Competitive Salary & Welfare Benefits
Fast Track Career Progression & Professional Development
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Provide advisory and consultancy services to clients
- Submit and/or review of regulatory filings and notifications
- Liaise and correspond with MAS and auditors
- Periodic compliance reporting to senior management or board of directors
- Provide or review compliance manual
- Provide or review compliance checklists, registers, and calendar
- Prepare and review regulatory returns and forms
- Analyzing and summarising MAS publications and regulatory updates
- Perform ad-hoc projects, including but not limited to regulatory mock inspections, AML/CFT CDD checks
- Other ad-hoc duties as the need arise
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Law and any other relevant degrees
- Experience in regulatory compliance or internal audit with financial institutions (e.g. regulated fund managers, Big 4 audit firms, MAS) will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in English; proficiency in Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Meticulous and detailed-oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organised and self-disciplined;
- A team player with strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skill.
Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Lymon is a professional consulting firm that provides regulatory and corporate compliance services to fund managers in Singapore.
Our business objective is to provide a complete suite of professional services that enable our clients to focus and enhance on their principal business activities, while adhering to financial, regulatory and corporate reporting requirements.
For more information, please refer to www.lymon.com.sg
Additional Company Information
1 - 50 Employees
Average Processing Time
Consulting (Business & Management)
Benefits & Others
Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
Your application has been successfully submitted.