Valuation Analyst [CENTRAL / Banking / Contract]-SL
- Central location
- 6 to 9 months Kelly Services Contract (Subjected to Bank renewal)
- Reputable Local Bank
The department supports primarily the T&M (Treasury & market) business as well as the Group. Section in charge of making sure the daily fair valuation of the financial products. This includes the BAU activities such as market data reviewing, stale rates monitoring and ad-hoc valuation queries and reserves.
- Work closely within various teams on rates sourcing process (end-to-end from source to distribution)
- Assist in daily BAUs including rate configurations and resolving rate exceptions/investigations
- Perform trending analysis of key market data drivers giving more insights to daily movement.
- Assist with testing of projects and initiatives in rates automation & enhancements, as well as tracking and following up on the status of the various initiatives.
- Responsible for delivery of end of day market data for end-of-day valuation for an asset class.
- Degree in Banking & Finance or related field with about 3 to 5 years’ relevant experience in Treasury & Market
- Preference for someone with Finance background and good analytical skills with basic knowledge on financial products
- Prior experience in financial institute with valuation /product control experience favourable
- Solid excel and microsoft office skill
- Knowledge of financial software (murex etc) would be a plus
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [email protected]
Kelly Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd EA License No. 01C4394 I RCB No. 200007268E EA Reg. No. R1768100 (Lin Jinquan Isaiah Simon)
Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience
About Kelly Services®
As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Kelly® directly employs nearly 500,000 people around the world in addition to having a role in connecting thousands more with work through its global network of talent suppliers and partners.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually.
Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Banking & Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, and Procurement. Visit www.kellyservices.com.sg and connect with us on Facebook & LinkedIn.
Additional Company Information
EA Registration No.
51 - 200 Employees
Average Processing Time
Human Resources Management / Consulting