IT Infrastructure Specialist
- 5 Day Work Week
- On-the-job training and a personalized development plan
- Great Working Culture
At FunctionEight, we want you to love your job so we’ve created a fun working environment with plenty of opportunities to socialise. We’re also eager to reward you for your hard work and to help you grow. Oh, and we encourage you to have a life outside of work.
- Designing and implementing functional network infrastructure
- Design and deploy functional networks (LAN, WLAN, WAN)
- Configure and install software, servers, Firewall routers, WiFi and other network devices
- Handle operating system upgrade, patches (e.g. Microsoft Server), Microsoft products(e.g. directory & AD integrated application, file access ), Virtualization (Hyper-V, VMware) , Cloud O365 & Azure administration/maintaining, documentation.
- Monitor network performance and integrity
- Dealing with escalated network support issues.
- Maintain complete technical documentation
- Suggest improvements to network performance, capacity and scalability
- Industry-related experience 3 years or more as a System Engineer/Network Engineer.
- Understanding of communication protocols (TCP/IP) and routing protocols
- Familiarity with access control models and network security
- Experience with network diagnostic, monitoring and analysis tools (e.g. SolarWinds network tools)
- Experience in O365, Azure Cloud, Windows AD server
- Familiarity with communication and routing protocols.
- Sharp troubleshooting skills & ability to work independently
- Organizational and mentoring skills
Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience
Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
We are a team based in Hong Kong, Singapore, New Zealand and Philippines delivering best-in-class IT and Web Service
Born out of servicing the Construction Sector with IT and web-based workflow systems, FunctionEight grew quickly to become a complete IT Service and Support business.
The F1 key is synonymous with the Help function on a keyboard, and the Formula One brand, so it would have been hard to adopt that name. However, being based in Asia we understood the importance of the number eight and being in IT we knew that the F8 key is synonymous with starting up in Safe Mode.
FunctionEight was created – a lucky number and a key you should never need to press if you work with us!
Additional Company Information
1 - 50 Employees
Average Processing Time
Science & Technology
Benefits & Others
Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)