- End User Computing (EUC).
- Provide day-to-day EUC support to local/sites - own and serve as Point-Of-Contact (POC) for user using helpdesk ticketing system, email and deskside for support, break fixes and ensure timely assignment and resolution of ticket.
- Liaise between different stakeholders to ensure smooth operations, support and delivery of IT services.
- IT Application and System, Telephony and Cloud Services.
- Maintain and administrate local/site office corporate IT application, and system, telephony solutions, Public cloud services (IAAS/SAAS) and others.
- Perform daily and regular preventive maintenance, monitor and report on office corporate IT application, and system, telephony solutions, Public cloud services (IAAS/SAAS) health to ensure smooth service delivery and BAU and provide oversight on EUC support.
- Support, troubleshoot and resolve level 1-2 technical level issues with workaround and escalate to vendor or OEM/Principal IT vendor for support and resolution for corporate IT application and system, telephony and related technology.
- IAM – User & System account and access management.
- Perform Backup and Recovery and assist in ITDR/BCP.
- Conduct onboarding, workshop and awareness training for EUC for corporate IT service catalog.
- IT General Administration
- Manage local/site IT hardware equipment and software assets.
- Manage IT procurement and services for hardware equipment, software, services and subscriptions for EUC and Corporate systems.
- Create, maintain, update and improve OSS and EUC process, procedure and work instruction, user-guide, and technical documentation.
- Provide support for internal and external audit, compliance, governance, QMS, ITSM, and related work.
- Diploma or Degree in IT or equivalent.
- 2 or more years of relevant working experience.
- Hands on administration experience in supporting and maintaining IT corporate IT application system and solutions.
- Experience in managing and support Linux OS would be a desirable.
- Experience in SAP basis support and administration would be desirable.
- Good knowledge of common EUC Software application such as MS Office Suite, Outlook, o365 Application such as Email, SharePoint, OneDrive, SkypeForBusiness, Team and Endpoint Protection (EPP)/Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR) and Middleware technologies.
- Knowledge on Microsoft Active Directory Domain, and File & Print services and various Microsoft centric services and workings.
- Knowledge in Server hardware and IT Infrastructure and network equipment (Setup/Install/Configure/Troubleshooting/Maintenance).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Operation Systems (Windows 10, Server 2012/2016/2019) and legacy OSes (Windows 7/XP, Server 2003/2008).
- Knowledge on DMBS like MSSQL, preferably with basic database administration hands-on.
- Knowledge of Backup and Recovery. Hands on knowledge on enterprise backup solutions like Veeam, Veritas Solutions Suites.
- Knowledge on virtualization such as VMware, MS-Hyper-V and related technology.
- Knowledge and hands-on with broad understanding of IT infrastructure technology (server, network, telephony, others).
- Knowledge of common networking protocols and services like SMB, DHCP, DNS, SFTP/FTP, File & Print, VPN.
- Good analytical problem solving skills with an innovative approach in providing solutions.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Competent at documenting standard/ applications operating procedures, process and work instruction.
- Flexibility to extended hours or modified schedule to support planned activities or emergency situations and be on rotation standby on-call support.
- Ability to balance day-to-day operations with administrative tasks.
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
Years of Experience
Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
Teckwah, a dynamic Group of leading Companies has exciting career opportunities for committed and high-calibre individuals.
- Teckwah Industrial Corporation Pte Ltd
- Teckwah Value Chain Pte Ltd
- Teckwah Logistics Pte Ltd
Additional Company Information
201 - 500 Employees
Average Processing Time
Benefits & Others
Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
Your application has been successfully submitted.