Edwards Lifesciences (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Help improve lives around the world
Surround yourself with passionate people
Get the recognition you deserve at work
• Provide microbiological and chemistry support services to the production line to support the manufacturing of heart valves.
• Perform routine culture media preparation, sterilization and media release testing for in-process testing by Lab Technician
• Perform basic laboratory support functions such as laboratory inventory management, arranging for calibration and maintenance of equipment, lab housekeeping, and receiving of production samples and laboratory supplies
• Data entry of routine microbiology and chemistry test results into excel for analysis by Microbiologist/Chemist
• Review, follow and perform job functions in compliance with established work instructions and adherence with SOPs, including recording traceable information on device history records.
• GCE "O" Level / NITEC
• 1 year experience with related experience working in a laboratory
• Ability to read, comprehend, and write English
• Good communication and interpersonal skills required
• Must be able to work in a team environment and with minimum supervision
• Basic computer skills, preferred
• Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Primary/Secondary School/O Level
Years of Experience
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world’s leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives.
We manufacture our products in several locations including the United States, Puerto Rico, the Dominican Republic, Costa Rica and Singapore. In 2005, Edwards Lifesciences established operations in Singapore. Today, we provide a safe and healthy workplace to over 2,000 employees in our expanding world-class facilities in Singapore.
Additional Company Information
2001 - 5000 Employees
Healthcare / Medical
Benefits & Others
Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
Your application has been successfully submitted.