Edwards Lifesciences (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Help improve lives around the world
Surround yourself with passionate people
Get the recognition you deserve at work
This job provides microbiological and chemistry testing services to the production line to support the manufacturing of heart valves.
- Perform routine microbial/chemistry testing services using established procedures/protocols.
- Evaluate and assist in the feasibility, development and implement of critical systems and sterilization equipment. Lead and collaborate with other functional teams in new processes/equipment qualifications.
- Conduct root cause analysis for product/sample failures and Out-of-Specifications (OOS). Recommend and ensure implementation of corrective and preventive actions.
- Ensure that proper laboratory equipment/instrument such as calibration and maintenance of equipment are carried out timely. Ensure adequate chemical inventories/spare/consumables of the equipment/testing.
- Participate in critical systems, sterilization equipment and laboratory equipment validation / revalidation activities. Establish protocols and execution.
- Write, review and update operating procedures and ensure that specifications are in compliance with cGMP (Good Manufacturing Practices), Environment and Safety regulations.
- Review trends of Microbial & Chemistry test data
- Train, mentor and provide guidance to junior level analysts within the department.
- Other incidental duties
- - Adhere to all EHS rules, regulations and risk assessments and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as prevention of pollution to the environment.
- Bachelor of Science (Microbiology or related discipline).
- Minimum 3 years of direct pharmaceutical or medical device experience.
- Highly motivated and a team player with leadership qualities.
- Strong, analytical problem solving. Must be proactive in achieving results.
* We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience
Manufacturing, Quality Assurance
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world’s leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives.
We manufacture our products in several locations including the United States, Puerto Rico, the Dominican Republic, Costa Rica and Singapore. In 2005, Edwards Lifesciences established operations in Singapore. Today, we provide a safe and healthy workplace to over 2,000 employees in our expanding world-class facilities in Singapore.
Additional Company Information
2001 - 5000 Employees
Healthcare / Medical
Benefits & Others
Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)