DXC Technology Singapore Pte Ltd
Roles and responsibilities
- Plan and implement functionality.
- Transform design specification into functional demos.
- Communicate with other team members.
- Establish effective strategies and development pipelines.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify process and application bottlenecks and bugs.
- Offer and implement solutions in a timely manner.
Requirements and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- 0 years of relevant work experience required, only university project experience required minimally.
- School, work and/or personal projects experience as Unity Developer required.
- School, work and/or personal projects experience with game physics and simulation.
- Work and/or personal projects experience in developing for AR/VR.
- Proficient knowledge of code in C#, other programming languages is highly advantageous.
- Excellent knowledge of Unity and Unity3D software.
- School or personal project experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, user session management, optimizing memory and space usage.
- Basic knowledge of designing for AR/VR/MR.
- Basic knowledge of 3D development pipeline.
- Basic knowledge of 3D software e.g. Maya, 3DS Max, Blender.
- Basic knowledge in implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Good time-management skills.
Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience
Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software
DXC Technology helps our customers across the entire Enterprise Technology Stack with differentiated industry solutions. We modernize IT, optimize data architectures, and make everything secure, scalable and orchestrated across public, private and hybrid clouds. We combine years of experience running mission-critical systems with the latest digital innovations to deliver better business outcomes and new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders. DXC invests in three key drivers of growth: People, Customers and Operational Execution. The company’s global scale, talent and innovation platforms serve 6,000 private and public-sector customers in 70 countries. DXC’s extensive partner network helps drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. The company has established more than 200 industry-leading global DXC Partner Network relationships, including 14 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell Technologies, Google Cloud, HP, HPE, IBM, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP, ServiceNow and VMware. DXC is a recognized leader in corporate responsibility, and ranked among the world’s best corporate citizens. DXC is a Fortune 500 company and represented in the S&P 500 Index. Learn more about the DXC story and our focus on people, customers and operational execution at www.dxc.technology.
Additional Company Information
501 - 1000 Employees
Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
Benefits & Others
Dental, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business Casual
1 Depot Close, #03-01, Singapore 109841
Your application has been successfully submitted.