Middleware Developer (Entry)
Middleware Developer (Entry)
DXC Technology Singapore Pte Ltd
- Assist the team in analyzing and developing technology solutions based on customer requirements.
- Build and implement middleware products (IBM MQ and Websphere) to meet business demands.
- Perform troubleshooting, incident response, and patching in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems in timely and accurate manner to improve application performance and functionality.
- Assist in the installation, maintenance and enhancement of middleware applications.
- Assist the senior developers/engineers in developing and implementing strategies to improve the administration and installation of middleware applications.
- Must be a Singapore citizen and able to obtain SGP Govt G50 Security Clearance to work in the project. This is as per the client's requirement.
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge in IBM MQ Series, Websphere, or Web Servers will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of support MQ, Perl/Shell scripting, Crystal Reports will be an added advantage.
- Good problem management, analytical, verbal, and written communication skills and an ability to deliver in high-pressure situations.
- Willing to pick up the skills required for Middleware Development and Engineering.
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software
DXC Technology helps our customers across the entire Enterprise Technology Stack with differentiated industry solutions. We modernize IT, optimize data architectures, and make everything secure, scalable and orchestrated across public, private and hybrid clouds. We combine years of experience running mission-critical systems with the latest digital innovations to deliver better business outcomes and new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders. DXC invests in three key drivers of growth: People, Customers and Operational Execution. The company’s global scale, talent and innovation platforms serve 6,000 private and public-sector customers in 70 countries. DXC’s extensive partner network helps drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. The company has established more than 200 industry-leading global DXC Partner Network relationships, including 14 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell Technologies, Google Cloud, HP, HPE, IBM, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP, ServiceNow and VMware. DXC is a recognized leader in corporate responsibility, and ranked among the world’s best corporate citizens. DXC is a Fortune 500 company and represented in the S&P 500 Index. Learn more about the DXC story and our focus on people, customers and operational execution at www.dxc.technology.
Additional Company Information
501 - 1000 Employees
Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
Benefits & Others
Dental, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business Casual