Data Science Engineer
Data Science Engineer
DXC Technology Singapore Pte Ltd
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand emerging data science/analytics technology and trends.
- Develop and implement data science models/solutions, including video and voice analytics, geospatial, etc.
- Participate in client design thinking session to understand client’s problem statement.
- Participate in demo showcase.
Requirements required for the role:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent.
- At least 2 full years' of experience in Data Science or Data Analytics positions.
- Have worked and deployed on technologies such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Hadoop, ETL, IoT, NLP, AI, ML and/or DL.
- Experience with Python or C++ programming language.
- Experience with various data modelling such as TensorFlow, Keras, etc. will be advantageous.
- Have passion and enthusiasm to master new technology.
- Lateral thinking, passionate, innovative and creative.
- A highly motivated self-starter who possess positive mindset, a doer mentality, proactive and good communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience
Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software
DXC Technology helps our customers across the entire Enterprise Technology Stack with differentiated industry solutions. We modernize IT, optimize data architectures, and make everything secure, scalable and orchestrated across public, private and hybrid clouds. We combine years of experience running mission-critical systems with the latest digital innovations to deliver better business outcomes and new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders. DXC invests in three key drivers of growth: People, Customers and Operational Execution. The company’s global scale, talent and innovation platforms serve 6,000 private and public-sector customers in 70 countries. DXC’s extensive partner network helps drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. The company has established more than 200 industry-leading global DXC Partner Network relationships, including 14 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell Technologies, Google Cloud, HP, HPE, IBM, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP, ServiceNow and VMware. DXC is a recognized leader in corporate responsibility, and ranked among the world’s best corporate citizens. DXC is a Fortune 500 company and represented in the S&P 500 Index. Learn more about the DXC story and our focus on people, customers and operational execution at www.dxc.technology.
Additional Company Information
501 - 1000 Employees
Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
Benefits & Others
Dental, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business Casual
Your application has been successfully submitted.