IT Project Manager
IT Project Manager
DXC Technology Singapore Pte Ltd
Roles and Responsibilities
- Part of the project team to take on the exciting and challenging role of delivering and maintaining a large-scale 24 x 7 project using Agile software development methodology.
- Oversee the production support team.
- Coordinate rollout activities across different IT teams for production releases.
- Ensure alignment and the production governance processes set up to coordinate and support the production incident management for application, work with support and development with timely resolution of incident and proper root cause analysis and preventive measures identified and documented.
- Provide monthly progress/status reporting.
- Prepare the monthly report of incidents and system usage to update the management team.
- Perform routine checks and common incidents and also remind users to close cases.
- Track production support requests, ensuring that each incident satisfies SLA requirements.
- Route to respective Feature team if issue cannot be resolved within Production Support team.
- Contribute to knowledge base for common issues.
- Manage production mailboxes and distribution listing.
- Set up, implement and review production support processes, e.g. approval matrix, data request/data patch process, archival, alerts, and security patching.
- Review and update the access control matrix for the in-house tech team and future vendor teams to access:
- Development and Production environments;
- Documents repository.
- Keep track of downtimes, seek approvals, broadcast and support production activities.
- Assist in hardware and software asset tagging exercises.
- Oversee the annual and ad-hoc security review exercises and penetration tests.
Knowledge and Skills
- Tertiary Education (Degree or Diploma) in a relevant field is preferred.
- Hands-on experience as a Project Manager in at least 2 full project development life cycles.
- Hands-on experience in handling production incidents is preferred.
- Understanding of Agile software development practices is preferred.
- Good presentation and listening skills.
- Working experience in government environment will be an added advantage.
Preferred Traits to Succeed in the Role
- Proactive self-starter .
- Result and customer oriented and able to multi-task effectively.
- Capable to maintain good rapport with business users.
- Strong in setting up governance processes.
- Good written, verbal communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Meticulous with eye for detail.
- Team player.
- Able to work within tight timelines – good time management skills.
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience
Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software
DXC Technology helps our customers across the entire Enterprise Technology Stack with differentiated industry solutions. We modernize IT, optimize data architectures, and make everything secure, scalable and orchestrated across public, private and hybrid clouds. We combine years of experience running mission-critical systems with the latest digital innovations to deliver better business outcomes and new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders. DXC invests in three key drivers of growth: People, Customers and Operational Execution. The company’s global scale, talent and innovation platforms serve 6,000 private and public-sector customers in 70 countries. DXC’s extensive partner network helps drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. The company has established more than 200 industry-leading global DXC Partner Network relationships, including 14 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell Technologies, Google Cloud, HP, HPE, IBM, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP, ServiceNow and VMware. DXC is a recognized leader in corporate responsibility, and ranked among the world’s best corporate citizens. DXC is a Fortune 500 company and represented in the S&P 500 Index. Learn more about the DXC story and our focus on people, customers and operational execution at www.dxc.technology.
Additional Company Information
501 - 1000 Employees
Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
Benefits & Others
Dental, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business Casual