DXC Technology Singapore Pte Ltd
We are looking for Java developers to be responsible for supporting and building Java applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to support and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
- Translate application requirements and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code using Enterprise Frameworks.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Must be Singapore citizen and able to security clearance to work in the project. This is as per the client's requirement.
- Possess minimum 2 years of experience writing code using languages such as (but not limited to) J2EE, Java, PL/SQL.
- Hands-on experience with Java Struts, Spring and hibernate framework.
- Experience of one or more full SDLC for enterprise projects
- Experience in Agile Development environments
- Experience in Application Servers like Websphere will be an advantage.
- Good understanding of modern software development methodologies (Object).
- Good understanding of Software Testing methodologies, scripting and tools.
- Good understanding of RDBMS databases such as Oracle.
Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience
Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software
DXC Technology helps our customers across the entire Enterprise Technology Stack with differentiated industry solutions. We modernize IT, optimize data architectures, and make everything secure, scalable and orchestrated across public, private and hybrid clouds. We combine years of experience running mission-critical systems with the latest digital innovations to deliver better business outcomes and new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders. DXC invests in three key drivers of growth: People, Customers and Operational Execution. The company’s global scale, talent and innovation platforms serve 6,000 private and public-sector customers in 70 countries. DXC’s extensive partner network helps drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. The company has established more than 200 industry-leading global DXC Partner Network relationships, including 14 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell Technologies, Google Cloud, HP, HPE, IBM, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP, ServiceNow and VMware. DXC is a recognized leader in corporate responsibility, and ranked among the world’s best corporate citizens. DXC is a Fortune 500 company and represented in the S&P 500 Index. Learn more about the DXC story and our focus on people, customers and operational execution at www.dxc.technology.
Additional Company Information
501 - 1000 Employees
Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
Benefits & Others
Dental, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business Casual
Your application has been successfully submitted.