Mitsui Elastomers Singapore Pte Ltd.
Reporting to Laboratory Supervisor, this position will perform all Laboratory testing and ad-hoc analyses in the manufacture of Alpha-Olefin Copolymers, namely TAFMER™ & EPR products.
- Perform daily shipment and non-routine analyses on in-process and finished products
- Perform instrument calibration and ensure that laboratory equipment are properly maintained in accordance to approved SOPs and are in good working condition
- Adhere to safe work procedures when performing testing & analyses
- Carry out documentation control and ensure that good housekeeping is maintained in the Laboratory
- Provide support and undertake all other assignments as and when directed by immediate superior
- Diploma in Chemistry or an equivalent discipline
- Entry level candidates without experience are welcome to apply
- Self-motivated, multi-tasking, independent and resourceful
- Team player with initiative and good communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Able to perform rotating shift work
- Able to perform overtime work when required
Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
Years of Experience
Sciences, Science & Technology
Officially formed on 1 October 1997, Mitsui Chemicals Inc. (MCI) is one of the largest chemical companies in Japan. Our innovative technologies and materials, along with products that offer functionality, are being used in a wide range of business sectors such as automotive, healthcare and food packaging.
Our presence in Singapore includes:-
- Mitsui Chemicals Asia Pacific, Ltd (Regional Headquarter)
- Mitsui Phenols Singapore Pte Ltd
- Mitsui Elastomers Singapore Pte Ltd
- Mitsui Chemicals Singapore R&D Center Pte. Ltd.
- SDC Technologies Asia Pacific, Pte. Ltd.
- Prime Evolue Singapore Pte. Ltd.
Mitsui Chemicals Asia Pacific, Ltd - Established in 1997, it is one of the four regional headquarters of MCI, managing the company's operations in ASEAN, South Asia, Middle East and Oceania.
Mitsui Phenols Singapore Pte Ltd - Our integrated Phenol – Bisphenol-A complex is one of Mitsui Chemicals largest overseas Phenol – Bisphenol-A site set up since 1998.
Mitsui Elastomers Singapore Pte Ltd - Established in 2001, it manufactures and sells a line of high performance elastomers centered at a flagship product, TAFMER™.
Mitsui Chemicals Singapore R&D Center Pte. Ltd. - It is the driving force in Mitsui Chemicals Group for achieving and maintaining superior levels of R&D competitiveness in our business domains.
SDC Technologies Asia Pacific, Pte. Ltd. - Wholly owned by MCI, SDC Technologies is a recognized world leader in the development and manufacturing of proprietary, high-performance coating systems.
Prime Evolue Singapore Pte. Ltd. - Through the manufacturing of Evolue™, a high-performance linear-low density polyethylene resin, EVLS aims to be the leader in Asia’s high-performance polyethylene maker.
Mitsui Chemicals Group is one of the pioneers Human Capital Partners (HCP), award by Ministry of Manpower (MOM), and we focus on developing the skills and knowledge of our employees at different career stages. HCP Programme is a tripartite initiative that brings together a community of employers who are committed to grow their businesses and stay competitive by having progressive employment practices, and developing their human capital.
Additional Company Information
201 - 500 Employees
Benefits & Others
Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business and Uniform