Executive, Sales Control
Executive, Sales Control
Mitsui Elastomers Singapore Pte Ltd.
Central - Others
Reporting to Manager, Sales Control, this position is responsible for providing support to the Global Sales Control Division for key activities inclusive of marketing activities, sales data management and analysis, credit control, order management, and regulation compliance.
- Responsible for the management, analysis, and reporting of sales data for the sales team
- Maintain, monitor and control and upload customer master and pricing master in SAP
- Assist Sales Controller in performing sales controlling, credit management, and risk management
- Assist in sales closing and preparation of sales management reports and prepare management reports including variance analysis, operational statistics, and financial reports
- Liaise with global regional sales offices and internal departments for updating and consolidation of sales forecast, sales budget, sales and other business data or sales control related issues
- Assist with global marketing duties such as maintenance of catalogues and global home page
- Assist in adhoc and administrative duties as assigned
- Diploma in Business Administration or a related field with 1 to 3 years of experience
- Entry level candidates without experience are welcome to apply.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (Pivot Table, etc) is essential
- Meticulous and attentive to details
- Able to handle tight deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- A team player with strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work with all levels
- Analytical, proactive and independent
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
Years of Experience
Sales/Marketing, Sales - Corporate
Officially formed on 1 October 1997, Mitsui Chemicals Inc. (MCI) is one of the largest chemical companies in Japan. Our innovative technologies and materials, along with products that offer functionality, are being used in a wide range of business sectors such as automotive, healthcare and food packaging.
Our presence in Singapore includes:-
- Mitsui Chemicals Asia Pacific, Ltd (Regional Headquarter)
- Mitsui Phenols Singapore Pte Ltd
- Mitsui Elastomers Singapore Pte Ltd
- Mitsui Chemicals Singapore R&D Center Pte. Ltd.
- SDC Technologies Asia Pacific, Pte. Ltd.
- Prime Evolue Singapore Pte. Ltd.
Mitsui Chemicals Asia Pacific, Ltd - Established in 1997, it is one of the four regional headquarters of MCI, managing the company's operations in ASEAN, South Asia, Middle East and Oceania.
Mitsui Phenols Singapore Pte Ltd - Our integrated Phenol – Bisphenol-A complex is one of Mitsui Chemicals largest overseas Phenol – Bisphenol-A site set up since 1998.
Mitsui Elastomers Singapore Pte Ltd - Established in 2001, it manufactures and sells a line of high performance elastomers centered at a flagship product, TAFMER™.
Mitsui Chemicals Singapore R&D Center Pte. Ltd. - It is the driving force in Mitsui Chemicals Group for achieving and maintaining superior levels of R&D competitiveness in our business domains.
SDC Technologies Asia Pacific, Pte. Ltd. - Wholly owned by MCI, SDC Technologies is a recognized world leader in the development and manufacturing of proprietary, high-performance coating systems.
Prime Evolue Singapore Pte. Ltd. - Through the manufacturing of Evolue™, a high-performance linear-low density polyethylene resin, EVLS aims to be the leader in Asia’s high-performance polyethylene maker.
Mitsui Chemicals Group is one of the pioneers Human Capital Partners (HCP), award by Ministry of Manpower (MOM), and we focus on developing the skills and knowledge of our employees at different career stages. HCP Programme is a tripartite initiative that brings together a community of employers who are committed to grow their businesses and stay competitive by having progressive employment practices, and developing their human capital.
Additional Company Information
201 - 500 Employees
Benefits & Others
Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business and Uniform