Failure Analysis Manager
Failure Analysis Manager
RF360 SINGAPORE PTE LTD
- To apply QA physically in pre-production and production run. Apply QA to test measurement system and tool to ensure the product meet customer specification and requirement.
- To ensure effective quality control in output processes.
- To support and work with process owners to establish scope of exposure, method of quarantine/screening, possible history and trends as well as recovery to normal state.
- Weekly defect pareto / Failure analysis report on critical defects, root cause identifications as well as escalation of management attention for critical decisions as/when necessary.
- Work with process owner to characterize and understand unknown defects and its quality exposure / severity and long term/short term impact to customers and company.
- Support the organization on dispositions including quarantine, release, stop ship or scrap decision on a timely manner to meet shipment demand.
- FA lab are equipped / abreast with adequate tools, methodology capable to support analysis of current and future product / technology developments.
- To maintain FA systems & database
- Master / Degree in science or electrical / mechanical engineering, Preferably electrical engineering.
- 10 years of total relevant experiences in quality assurance /control and quality management with 5 years of expereince as manager in QA/QC/QM in electronic manufacturing industry.
Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience
RF360 holding is a Qualcomm subsidiary driving innovation in Radio Frequency Front End. Back then, Singapore was RF360 Singapore’s bridgehead to Asia since the early 1970s. The Company, then still a part of Siemens, has been consistently steeping up its presence in the region; and has since been playing a pivotal role in the overall business and organization growth. RF360 Singapore has evolved to become an increasingly important base for the Group’s SAW operations as well as the GSM Centre of Competence; and the headquarters for its SAW multimedia business and its sales and marketing activities in ASEAN.
The result of their research and development work is the Company’s innovative strength. Innovation keeps the Company competitive, enables it to grow and assures of the future performance. RF360 Singapore benefits from the synergies that arise from its ability to master and combine different technologies.
Additional Company Information
1001 - 2000 Employees
Manufacturing / Production
Benefits & Others
Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)